It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks Oksoy, I'd stumbled across a couple of them but there is so much content I have only just got interested in the dlc, and knew some fine person would have it all neatly arranged in a post here :)
kborom: Many thanks Oksoy, I'd stumbled across a couple of them but there is so much content I have only just got interested in the dlc, and knew some fine person would have it all neatly arranged in a post here :)
Glad I could help
Hi. Someone know how to start the last DLC "Where the Cat and Wolf Play" ?

I see 2 indicators on the map , kaer morhen and white orchard but, no place where start the dlc in Kaer Morhen and no contracts at ads showcase or place where start the DLC in white orchard....

So, where i have to go to start this DLC?

Tnx in advance.
h.e.X.e.n.: Hi. Someone know how to start the last DLC "Where the Cat and Wolf Play" ?

I see 2 indicators on the map , kaer morhen and white orchard but, no place where start the dlc in Kaer Morhen and no contracts at ads showcase or place where start the DLC in white orchard....

So, where i have to go to start this DLC?

Tnx in advance.
Like it says on the first page of this thread, check the notice board in Oreton.
Apparently the notice board for The Beast of Honorton contract quest is random, or almost: I've found it in Crow's Nest, then went to Honorton and the quest Where the Cat and Wolf play began.
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Nephilim88
how ?
VicK_Kross: how ?
That is a good point.
However, could you elaborate a bit more about the question?
Thank you all for sharing the information of activating the Free DLCs. :)
Thanks a lot for all your help :)
TOMEK TU
This post was very helpful. Keep the nice work up :)
test..bin neu hier
Update: Hurray, New DLCs! We now have 14 out of the 16 DLCs in the program, the newest is:
14. Ciri Alternative Outfit
Pictures in the guide will be updated soon.
Many many thanks for those cool free DLCs.
I wish the final free DLC 16# will include Dye Tint Table for Armors, Clothes and Weapon Hilts.
I want so bad to make my own colors on my gear in that way, since there is no utility yet to export the textures so we can retexture them and then replace!
Update: Hurray, New DLCs! We now have 15 out of the 16 DLCs in the program, the newest is:
15. New Finisher Animations
Pictures in the guide will be updated when the final DLC comes out.