It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rikizoo: oksoy i m down,loading the part of the game from gog, before start the set up i have to download all part of the game?
the initial d/l install seems to take care of the 1st 4 DLCs... but I could not get any other installed... for some reason the initial install is listed as "GOG Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt (Arabic)" (even though everything is in English, didn't even notice till I tried to manually install the other 6 DLCs and they won't install...(can't find the game) now trying to install the normal, non-Arabic version, but it is re-downloading all 27 gigs...hope I can transfer my savegames...
So I've been using Galaxy. I go to updates and all the dlc downloads just fine. However, when I go to Configure, DLCs 5-10 don't show there. They do show up in Downloads!. I haven't upgraded to v. 05 or 06 due to invalidating mods. Are these required for the dlc? Do i need to just install them manually?
I've just found the trigger to the quest: Fool's Gold.
In Lutch village, east of Lindenvale and north of Reardon's Manor, you'll find a group of men roasting a pig and another that screams desperately. Talk to one of the men in front of the fire to start the quest.
Post edited June 19, 2015 by Nephilim88
Nephilim88: I've just found the trigger to the quest: Fool's Gold.
In Lutch village, east of Lindenvale and north of Reardon's Manor, you'll find a group of men roasting a pig and another that screams desperately. Talk to one of the men in front of the fire to start the quest.
Thank you for the extra information, I added it to the guide under the "Where to find" section.
Still looking for information on the Wolf School Gear put into a simple sentence.
Sorry, the village is named Lurtch, not Lutch. My mistake :P
About the Wolf gear, I bought two maps from Hattori and one from the armorer in Novigrad.
I don't know where the others could be, though.
Post edited June 19, 2015 by Nephilim88
Found another map for the Wolf Gear equipment by the armorer in Kaer Trolde.
And one more at the blacksmith in Arinbjorn.
Oksoy: Still looking for information on the Wolf School Gear put into a simple sentence.
Plain and simple, for those who do not want to watch YouTube videos

6 Maps in total
(Novigrad/Velen)
Master Swordsmith Hatori in Novigrad - 2 Maps
Smith in Lindenveil village - 1 Map
Smith in Novigrad at Hierarch Square- 1 Map
(Skellige)
Smith at Kaer Trolde castle - 1 Map
Sad Smith at Kaer Muire - 1 Map

Be sure to lvl-up good, some pieces are in tough places.
Post edited June 22, 2015 by organyx
Oksoy: Still looking for information on the Wolf School Gear put into a simple sentence.
organyx: Plain and simple, for those who do not want to watch YouTube videos

6 Maps in total
(Novigrad/Velen)
(Skellige)

Thank you very much! I will add it to the guide if you don't mind
organyx: Plain and simple, for those who do not want to watch YouTube videos

6 Maps in total
(Novigrad/Velen)
(Skellige)

Yes it was Kaer Muire. I got it after getting out of prison when getting arrested in Arinbjorn so I thought I was still there.
Hurray, New DLCs! We now have 12 out of the 16 DLCs in the program, the newest are:
11. New Quest - Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted
12. Skellige Armor Set
Pictures in the guide will be updated soon.
I will appreciate any information this amazing community can provide about the in-game location of these two new DLCs.

View post here.

I would like to give credit and thank Gosu No0b and his community from which I used information.
For specific information and great content make sure to check out his site and thank him.
Post edited June 24, 2015 by Oksoy
How do I active Yen and Triss skins?

Moddeang: How do I active Yen and Triss skins?

It's in the top post, but I think I can repeat it: activate the DLCs through the configure menu in Galaxy or by downloading and installing them manually if you don't have it. First, obviously, you have to "buy" them (don't worry, they're free). Then, in the game's option menu, there should be an option to toggle them on and off.
Post edited July 01, 2015 by Nephilim88
Moddeang: How do I active Yen and Triss skins?

Nephilim88: It's in the top post, but I think I can repeat it: activate the DLCs through the configure menu in Galaxy or by downloading and installing them manually if you don't have it. First, obviously, you have to "buy" them (don't worry, they're free). Then, in the game's option menu, there should be an option to toggle them on and off.
Thanks again!
Hurray, New DLCs! We now have 13 out of the 16 DLCs in the program, the newest is:
13. New Quest: Where the Cat and the Wolf Play
Text guide updates, pictures in the guide will be updated soon.