It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

they arent even appearing there, eventhough i bought the DLC pack. only the first 4 are available but the rest are no where to be found.

it is an issue related to some accounts, from GoG side. Some accounts seems to be not able to retrieve more than 4 DLCs
Post edited June 16, 2015 by esteena
When you speak about Nilfgaardian armor and Crow's Nest quartermaster, you speak about the dwarf right? Because I checked today if he was selling it but he wasn't... bug, or wrong guy?

P. S. I have the DLC active in the config menu.
Post edited June 17, 2015 by Nephilim88
Nephilim88: When you speak about Nilfgaardian armor and Crow's Nest quartermaster, you speak about the dwarf right? Because I checked today if he was selling it but he wasn't... bug, or wrong guy?

Wrong guy, just across from the dwarf (to the left side) you will see a merchant, usually sitting in front of a desk, that is the quartermaster.

P.S. Pictures in the guide have been updated, I am still looking for information and confirmation on the location of the DLC items in game and I would appreciate anyone who is willing to help.
Post edited June 17, 2015 by Oksoy
Nephilim88: When you speak about Nilfgaardian armor and Crow's Nest quartermaster, you speak about the dwarf right? Because I checked today if he was selling it but he wasn't... bug, or wrong guy?

Oksoy: Wrong guy, just across from the dwarf (to the left side) you will see a merchant, usually sitting in front of a desk, that is the quartermaster.

P.S. Pictures in the guide have been updated, I am still looking for information and confirmation on the location of the DLC items in game and I would appreciate anyone who is willing to help.
Ok thank you :) I'll help whenever I can, but I don't know how to take screenshots (I'm not playing on Steam)...
Oksoy: Wrong guy, just across from the dwarf (to the left side) you will see a merchant, usually sitting in front of a desk, that is the quartermaster.

Nephilim88: Ok thank you :) I'll help whenever I can, but I don't know how to take screenshots (I'm not playing on Steam)...
No need for screenshot though I thank you for the effort. Information about places and people would be of great help
Hey guys, i'm having a problem with the 2 new DLCs ( alternate look for Triss & the Wold School gear )

They show up in my DLC list, but when i press them for installation, it just get the screen: installation failed.

All the others installed with no problem, any ideas?

I searched on the support but it only states errors, i dont get any.
R4MPZY: Hey guys, i'm having a problem with the 2 new DLCs ( alternate look for Triss & the Wold School gear )

They show up in my DLC list, but when i press them for installation, it just get the screen: installation failed.

What method are you using to try and install them?

Hurray, New DLCs! We now have 10 out of the 12 DLCs in the program, the newest are:
9. New Quest - Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear
10. Triss Alternative Costume
Pictures have been updated in the guide, I am still looking for information and confirmation on the location of the DLC "New Quest - Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear" in game and I would appreciate anyone who is willing to help.
Post edited June 17, 2015 by Oksoy
Any word on when the DLC will show up on Steam?
Oksoy: Hurray, New DLCs! We now have 10 out of the 12 DLCs in the program, the newest are:
Pictures have been updated in the guide, I am still looking for information and confirmation on the location of the DLC "New Quest - Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear" in game and I would appreciate anyone who is willing to help.
You can buy two of the "maps" from Hattori in Novigrad. Reading them gave me "Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear" (level 14), "Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1" (level 21), and "Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 5" (level 34).
R4MPZY: Hey guys, i'm having a problem with the 2 new DLCs ( alternate look for Triss & the Wold School gear )

Oksoy: What method are you using to try and install them?

Hurray, New DLCs! We now have 10 out of the 12 DLCs in the program, the newest are:
I'm trying to install them using the GOG Galaxy launcher, i go to my game -> Configure and i click on the 2 i dont have. But installation fails everytime
guys i need an help :)
before start the setup i have to download all 7 parts of the game and the patch?
thx :)
rikizoo: guys i need an help :)
before start the setup i have to download all 7 parts of the game and the patch?
thx :)
Are you talking about installing the base game? If so, that is indeed what you need to do.
Be aware you need to install all patches in the correct order.
R4MPZY: I'm trying to install them using the GOG Galaxy launcher, i go to my game -> Configure and i click on the 2 i dont have. But installation fails everytime
Restart the client, if that doesn't work I would suggest you use the second method to install the DLCs manually.
You can also do this inside the client by going to the "Get Backup&Extras" Tab in the menu.
Post edited June 18, 2015 by Oksoy
oksoy i m down,loading the part of the game from gog, before start the set up i have to download all part of the game?
Oksoy: Hurray, New DLCs! We now have 10 out of the 12 DLCs in the program, the newest are:
Heiligkekse: You can buy two of the "maps" from Hattori in Novigrad. Reading them gave me "Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear" (level 14), "Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1" (level 21), and "Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 5" (level 34).
Weird... I only got the Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear and the Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 5 maps, not the part 1, I had the griffin gear update diagrams - part 4 instead...
guys i 've installed the game, patches and dlc's but when i start the game i can't couse an error says the game has stopped responding ... what can i do?
help me pls