It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please, does anybody know how to answer to my post? It's number 176, just some posts above
Nephilim88: Please, does anybody know how to answer to my post? It's number 176, just some posts above
It is indeed 5 of each, sorry for my mistake.
I see I'm not the only one without DLC links under my library. They were available the first day, disappeared after that.
Nephilim88: Please, does anybody know how to answer to my post? It's number 176, just some posts above
Oksoy: It is indeed 5 of each, sorry for my mistake.
OK... thank you :)
Thank you very much! :)
What the...?! I went at the barber shop in Novigrad (the one near La Vallette's mansion) and there I could choose between 5 styles of hair and FOUR styles of beard... alway less... what the hell is going on here? XD
Nephilim88: What the...?! I went at the barber shop in Novigrad (the one near La Vallette's mansion) and there I could choose between 5 styles of hair and FOUR styles of beard... alway less... what the hell is going on here? XD
At least you are in the game! me,..Free is more like lost in GoG.
Thanks
Hey Atiic
Mine disappeared as well. Not sure what is going on.
where the dlc links XD
thehunted: where the dlc links XD
See the main post on the first page for an installation guide
Ahhh we have to "Buy" the free DLC program for it to show up again. You could have just said that in the first place.
Kronvict: Ahhh we have to "Buy" the free DLC program for it to show up again. You could have just said that in the first place.
I did