It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have installed the DLC but cannot see it in game.
I tried via "You can get the Temerian Armor from Bram, the guy you save from the griffin at the start. He will stand at the enter to the village after you go to the inn" but he does not have it to sell from what I can see.
I have been back to him a few times now after starting the Griffon quest but no armor for sale.

Any ideas?

Cheers
RevengeofthePlaya: The DLC is missing from the downloads on the website, i saw them there couple of days ago they were removed?
Right side- scroll all the way down - you'll find them there ;)
I still don't see them anywhere.... I see the "Game Goodies" but they are in other languages...
next two dlcs are out ;)
KingfiShiZ: next two dlcs are out ;)
Yup, just updated the main post with all the details and the problem I found so far.
I have UNKNOWN GAME VERSION after installing the two new DLCs.

Screenshot

The VERIFY / REPAIR item under MANAGE... is missing now as well.
Post edited May 27, 2015 by shadearg
I've downloaded and activated both DLCs just fine, but then when I turned the game off and launched it later I can't load my game cause it says that the Miners DLC is missing or whatever. I checked GOG to see if it unchecked itself somehow and both DLCs are missing from the list, I can still download them but it doesn't help either. Any solution?
Kopah: I've downloaded and activated both DLCs just fine, but then when I turned the game off and launched it later I can't load my game cause it says that the Miners DLC is missing or whatever. I checked GOG to see if it unchecked itself somehow and both DLCs are missing from the list, I can still download them but it doesn't help either. Any solution?
I fixed this problem by manually installing the new DLCs. You can easily do this in GOG Galaxy by going to the Witcher 3 page, clicking on "More" then "Get Backup & Extras," and clicking on the DLCs on the right.
I dont know how to get the dlcs for witcher 3. I downloaded it and when i go to libary it aint there im on xbox one
It worked, thank you very much :')
Kopah: I've downloaded and activated both DLCs just fine, but then when I turned the game off and launched it later I can't load my game cause it says that the Miners DLC is missing or whatever. I checked GOG to see if it unchecked itself somehow and both DLCs are missing from the list, I can still download them but it doesn't help either. Any solution?
Wicker_Bin: I fixed this problem by manually installing the new DLCs. You can easily do this in GOG Galaxy by going to the Witcher 3 page, clicking on "More" then "Get Backup & Extras," and clicking on the DLCs on the right.
I explained this very situation and answer to it on the main post in Edit 9.
Wicker_Bin: I fixed this problem by manually installing the new DLCs. You can easily do this in GOG Galaxy by going to the Witcher 3 page, clicking on "More" then "Get Backup & Extras," and clicking on the DLCs on the right.
Oksoy: I explained this very situation and answer to it on the main post in Edit 9.
Same deal here installed both of them but ,they aren't displayed under the "Available Content" list.
Any fix?
Hey! Sorry for not getting back earlier. I posted a huge update here, but the gist of it is:

We're currently dealing with a tech issue that is preventing you from getting the DLC and updating your game with the new content - and playing using your saves that used DLC data (starting the "Contract: Missing Miners" quest).

The DLCs should be once again available and working by 5pm GMT.

Please refrain from downloading it until then - there is a high probability of it neither downloading nor installing properly. You may have to re-download the DLCs once they're back to working condition.

Watch the thread linked above for further updates!
Ciris: Hey! Sorry for not getting back earlier. I posted a huge update here, but the gist of it is:

We're currently dealing with a tech issue that is preventing you from getting the DLC and updating your game with the new content - and playing using your saves that used DLC data (starting the "Contract: Missing Miners" quest).

The DLCs should be once again available and working by 5pm GMT.

Please refrain from downloading it until then - there is a high probability of it neither downloading nor installing properly. You may have to re-download the DLCs once they're back to working condition.

Watch the thread linked above for further updates!
Thank you very much for the information!
If you don't mind I'll put the quote on the main post as well so it will be easier to spot.
Post edited May 27, 2015 by SilasB