It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Erm, I can see the DLC in the Galaxy Client and in the store. Dunno if they came back since the previous post...
Rapster: Erm, I can see the DLC in the Galaxy Client and in the store. Dunno if they came back since the previous post...
Still not there for me I'm afraid.
The DLC is missing from the downloads on the website, i saw them there couple of days ago they were removed?
Wish we could get some kind of reasoning for why it's not there. Like others, I downloaded from the site rather than Galaxy, so I'm somewhat SOL.
Thanks so much Oksoy! This was so simple and a great help!
RevengeofthePlaya: The DLC is missing from the downloads on the website, i saw them there couple of days ago they were removed?
Probably so they can come back as paid dlć. CDP is.having financial problems and cannot pay its loans. And hence got to squeeze every bit of money out of gamers and are now realising that all these dlc could have been extra five or ten bucks if not more.
RevengeofthePlaya: The DLC is missing from the downloads on the website, i saw them there couple of days ago they were removed?
lukaszthegreat: Probably so they can come back as paid dlć. CDP is.having financial problems and cannot pay its loans. And hence got to squeeze every bit of money out of gamers and are now realising that all these dlc could have been extra five or ten bucks if not more.
Word once given...

Not gonna happen. And where did you find out this gossip about loans? Link please.
looks like they moved the DLC's into the game goodies page
RevengeofthePlaya: looks like they moved the DLC's into the game goodies page
Updated the main post.
Thank you!
I can't download the DLCs. Not from the Client or the Homepage. Getting a server error as it seems there not available.
Hoshi82: I can't download the DLCs. Not from the Client or the Homepage. Getting a server error as it seems there not available.
Same issue here. error 404
RevengeofthePlaya: looks like they moved the DLC's into the game goodies page
Oksoy: Updated the main post.
Thank you!
Thanks for listing all the DLC info. Getting the DLC seemed rather complicated when i was trying to find them the first time.
same issue, seeing 404 error, or using galaxy "failed: server problem".
Nice,Thanks
This is a qoute from a thread I made yesterday, thought it might get help faster here:

Ok, so I downloaded the free dlc the day I started playing the game, but i believe I had started the game before I downloaded. I have both the Temarian armor and Beard stuff ticked and downloaded in the config menu, and i found the files in the dlc folder for the game, but still I am not able to access these dlc's. I've checked at the merchant in white orchard multiple times, hoping to find it at higher levels, but it never appeared. Then I noticed that I only had three options with the barber when I'm sure I'm meant to have more. I tried re-downloading the temarian armor pack, but that yeilded the same result: no armor. I couldn't find anyone else with this problem so I decided to make this thread. Please help

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST, the 1.04 patch fixed it.
Post edited May 25, 2015 by RamboMcMuffin