It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KingCross: The GOG.com solution did have no effects to my german Wichter 3.
The german voices are still missing in the game!

What is going wrong with the game?
harry.krueger: Did you get
setup_blood_and_wine_lang_pack_2.0.0.45.exe (3 files)
?
The lang_pack files were removed last Sunday or Monday.
It was impossible to install the "45" lang_packs anyway, because the installer refused that (Witcher main files "52" vs. B&W lang pack files "45").
Post edited September 22, 2016 by holwo76
Hello,
I have the same problem but for french voices. I play witcher 3 with french voices but I can play B&W just in English.
I don't find any solution...
serki77: Hello,
I have the same problem but for french voices. I play witcher 3 with french voices but I can play B&W just in English.
The solution from GOG.com

Install order
1. Witcher 3
2. All DLC (Free DLCs, HoS and B&W)
3. and at last: The French Language Pack
I confirm the "lang pack" contain voices for the main game and dlcs.
If you install the lang pack before dlcs, only the voice for the main game will be install.
If you install it after, you will have the voice for the main game and dlcs.
Post edited September 23, 2016 by Choum
serki77: Hello,
KingCross: The solution from GOG.com

Install order
1. Witcher 3
2. All DLC (Free DLCs, HoS and B&W)
3. and at last: The French Language Pack
Yes it work !
Thiev: We found a problem inside offline builds and we are currently working on the fix.
The dialog audio is fixed, but there are still tons of enemies, armor, books and notes including quest ones that are in Polish and have [PL] tags. Please let us know when this is fixed so we can re-download the expansions again.
Thiev: We found a problem inside offline builds and we are currently working on the fix.
This whole Witcher 3 Install is a problem. Still no clear answer why there is no GOTY release for customers who already own the whole content. These customers would not have a problem at all but now but GOG and CDPR obviously thought "screw them" we already have their money, let them buy the GOTY release again. I am so angry at GOG and CDPR because of this and it will influence my future buying behaviour. Just wanted to say that. CDPR is ignoring me on facebook (and I hate being ignored) and telling other users that it's GOG decision how to provide the install and GOG says it's CDPRs decision. Are you kidding me? Do you really think we are stupid? Now you are fiddling with the installs without proper testing leaving us with a mess which does not work. Yes, Galaxy is god - newsflash: it's not. PLEASE(!!!) don't handle backup installers as if they weren't that important. THEY are one of the reason people buy here in the first place. I'll stop typing now because I am much too angry.

And in case that GOG really still does care and I am totally wrong about them and CDPR, please take a look here:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/witcher_3_goty_upgrade_possibility
Post edited September 25, 2016 by MarkoH01
holwo76: Hmpf, ok, thank you.
harry.krueger: Downloading the new Blood&Wine DLC installer did fix my problem.
But i am playing the english version.
Anyway I would try B&W first.
For the records: I've downloaded all files again last weekend (24/25. Sep), everything is ok now: german voices in B&W are available for me.
Darktangent: The dialog audio is fixed, but there are still tons of enemies, armor, books and notes including quest ones that are in Polish and have [PL] tags. Please let us know when this is fixed so we can re-download the expansions again.
Could someone confirm that this also has been fixed? I struggle to redownload the language pack again before this has been fixed.
Darktangent: The dialog audio is fixed, but there are still tons of enemies, armor, books and notes including quest ones that are in Polish and have [PL] tags. Please let us know when this is fixed so we can re-download the expansions again.
MarkoH01: Could someone confirm that this also has been fixed? I struggle to redownload the language pack again before this has been fixed.
I checked it, my german version is completely in german. There are no polish texts.
MarkoH01: Could someone confirm that this also has been fixed? I struggle to redownload the language pack again before this has been fixed.
KingCross: I checked it, my german version is completely in german. There are no polish texts.
Thank you / Danke :)
KingCross: I checked it, my german version is completely in german. There are no polish texts.
I'm playing with english so no language packs. I'm guessing installing the german language pack replaced all the files so there weren't any missing ones, but it seems that some of the files containing english texts are missing from the installer.
I have downloaded both DLCs few days ago through GOG but the problem is still occurs. Some items, letters and NPCs have debug names in format "[DEBUG] (name of the item or its description)".

I'm using Polish language in game.

Any solution to this?