It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just installed the blood and wine DLC v1.31 and realized i have no dialogue audio (and no lip movement) when starting the first b&w quest.
Never had this issue before, not in vanilla game, nor heart of stone.

I then started digging into this and tried to install the b&w language pack.
Didn't work. Installation stopped with the following error message:
"Language Pack for base game is missing"

Then i looked into the install folder "C:\GOG Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\DLC\bob\content" and realized a file is missing "enpc.w3speech".
This file contains english dialogue voicover AFAIK.

I already reinstalled multiple times with no effect.
Dialogue is gone!

Can anyone help?
This question / problem has been solved by Hickoryimage
Have you done a verify and repair?
Click More/Manage/Verify/Repair.
Post edited September 17, 2016 by A.I.Person.
A.I.Person.: Have you done a verify and repair?
Where can i find this dialogue?
Dialogs is in "Blood and Wine - multi-language pack" , but it won't install, because of "the installed game is newer than this update"

They must update language pack as well.
Attachments:
Whoops, sorry. Other languages is in this "language pack". Where is enpc.w3speech i don't know. I unpacked original installer of BoW DLC and language pack and this file is not there.
A.I.Person.: Have you done a verify and repair?
harry.krueger: Where can i find this dialogue?
I have the same problem than you with the french language. I tried to verify and repair but it still not working. I'm waiting for an answer from the game support but i think we have to wait for an multi-language pack update which will work with the patch 1.31....
My solution for the german version of B&W:

Installation order:
1. DLC (Exp2) - Blood and Wine v1.22 (Setup 2.0.0.45) (this file is no longer avaible on GOG)
2. DLC (Exp2) - Blood and Wine - Multi-Language Pack (Setup 2.0.0.45)
3. DLC (Exp2) - Blood and Wine v1.31 (Setup 2.0.0.52)

The effect: No missing voices.

@ GOG.com: A new installer for the Multi-Language Pack is needed.
N1ke.350: Whoops, sorry. Other languages is in this "language pack". Where is enpc.w3speech i don't know. I unpacked original installer of BoW DLC and language pack and this file is not there.
How did you unpack the installer?
harry.krueger: Where can i find this dialogue?
A.I.Person.: Click More/Manage/Verify/Repair.
Do you mean in gog galaxy? I don't use it.
I am just downloading the installers manually.
serki77: I have the same problem than you with the french language. I tried to verify and repair but it still not working. I'm waiting for an answer from the game support but i think we have to wait for an multi-language pack update which will work with the patch 1.31....
I really don't need the multilanguage pack. I would prefer to play in english.
I just tried the lang-pack to test if i could get at least german audio. But didn't work :(
KingCross: My solution for the german version of B&W:

Installation order:
1. DLC (Exp2) - Blood and Wine v1.22 (Setup 2.0.0.45) (this file is no longer avaible on GOG)

Interesting. But I don't have the 1.22 installer.
Post edited September 18, 2016 by harry.krueger
I did not think you needed the language pack for english game ?
same problem
no voice no lips works for french

Dialogs is in "Blood and Wine - multi-language pack" , but it won't install, because of "the installed game is newer than this update" -> i install patch 1.31 then blood and wine 1.31 and now we can't update voice, so your extension is unplayable...

They must update language pack as well.

plz Cdprojeckt .. what this fck shit
I have the same problem, Portuguese version Brazil
It's not just the multi-language pack. I'm playing in English without it and there is no dialog audio. Some of the items and enemies are in Polish.

I think GoG screwed up their installer. Hopefully they will fix it soon, but I've put in a ticket and am asking for my money back.
Daytrader: I did not think you needed the language pack for english game ?
AFAIK the english language is included in the standard installer.
If you want other languages you need to install the language pack.
Darktangent: It's not just the multi-language pack. I'm playing in English without it and there is no dialog audio. Some of the items and enemies are in Polish.

I think GoG screwed up their installer. Hopefully they will fix it soon, but I've put in a ticket and am asking for my money back.
I think that too.
My guess is that the bug in the standard (english) language does cause the errors for other languages (lang pack).
Post edited September 19, 2016 by harry.krueger
N1ke.350: Whoops, sorry. Other languages is in this "language pack". Where is enpc.w3speech i don't know. I unpacked original installer of BoW DLC and language pack and this file is not there.
harry.krueger: How did you unpack the installer?
A.I.Person.: Click More/Manage/Verify/Repair.
harry.krueger: Do you mean in gog galaxy? I don't use it.
I am just downloading the installers manually.
serki77: I have the same problem than you with the french language. I tried to verify and repair but it still not working. I'm waiting for an answer from the game support but i think we have to wait for an multi-language pack update which will work with the patch 1.31....
harry.krueger: I really don't need the multilanguage pack. I would prefer to play in english.
I just tried the lang-pack to test if i could get at least german audio. But didn't work :(
KingCross: My solution for the german version of B&W:

Installation order:

harry.krueger: Interesting. But I don't have the 1.22 installer.
harry,that's a step in the right direction not using galaxy.Language pack/packs are a hit and miss crisis and all I can say is just keep trying different versions,until one works.If still no work,then contact support:-(