It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

In Patch 1.21 i get every achievement i should get.

When I install Patch 1.22 i have problem with achievement "killed it".

I win 3 times duels in gwent and every time in one round i get over 187 points but I don't get achievement.

Any one have the same problem ? Maybe solution ?
Semi-related to this: I collected all cards in the 4 gwent decks and the "collect them all" mission was marked as completed, but the achievement didn't trigger. Did this patch break gwent/all achievements?
Having the same issue unlocking any achievements since installing 1.22, not even Gwent-related ones.
- David and Golyat
- Playing House
- Embodiment of the Five Virtues

I tried reloading previous saves and starting quests over, exiting and restarting GOG Galaxy, and verifying game files but nothing has worked so far.
The Doppler Effect didn't trigger for me, either. I have other achievements, but they are all pre-update.
I have the same issue too.
I have a Save directly before a Merchant that Sells the last 2 Cards I need.
If I buy them, the Quest finishes, but I don't get the achievement.

Also I tried to get the "What Was That?" Achievement
Attack, counter, cast a Sign and throw a bomb (in any order) in under 4 seconds.

And it did not Register.

For me it seems that the 1.22 Patch messed up the Achievements.

No Witcher 3 for me this weekend (sigh)
I finished the original story 2 days after I updated to 1.22 and I didn't receive the death march achievement. I then started B&W and killed Golyat with a bolt and didn't get the David and Golyat achievement either.

Before updating to 1.22 I got several achievements and all seemed to be in order.

Indeed this patch seems to have broken achievements.
I am having similar issues. I should have unlocked 3 achievements from the Hearts of Stone dlc yesterday and nothing unlocked. I have reloaded previous saves a few times to no avail. The last achievement I unlocked was the day before patch 1.22 released.
Hovdog: I am having similar issues. I should have unlocked 3 achievements from the Hearts of Stone dlc yesterday and nothing unlocked. I have reloaded previous saves a few times to no avail. The last achievement I unlocked was the day before patch 1.22 released.
Same for me and the achievement with the lady of lake bugged too'

How rollback to last update before bug ?'
Post edited June 18, 2016 by jctricky
Same for me. 1.22 version. It seems that achivmnents are not working at all. I've tried to get Moo-rderer. Killed like 30 cows - no achivement. Tried Dendrologist - drinked a of potion of clearance, unlocked everything in alchemy - no achivment. Unlocked everything in general - still no luck.
Also, oddly enough, i have achivement feature disabled in GOG and can't turn it on.
Attachments:
no_ach.png (30 Kb)
Post edited June 19, 2016 by Angmarets
I completed all requirements for the "Turned Every Stone" achievement yet I didn't get it. It seems that achievements are broken again after latest patch. You would think that after a year they would sort out the achievement issues on GOG, but no. I want to get 100% but with this issue it won't be possible.
Post edited June 19, 2016 by anidais
anidais: I completed all requirements for the "Turned Every Stone" achievement yet I didn't get it. It seems that achievements are broken again after latest patch. You would think that after a year they would sort out the achievement issues on GOG, but no. I want to get 100% but with this issue it won't be possible.
Achievements are indeed broken after the latest patch. I am waiting patiently for a patch 1.22.1 to correct the issues :/
anidais: I completed all requirements for the "Turned Every Stone" achievement yet I didn't get it. It seems that achievements are broken again after latest patch. You would think that after a year they would sort out the achievement issues on GOG, but no. I want to get 100% but with this issue it won't be possible.
Jespersgaard: Achievements are indeed broken after the latest patch. I am waiting patiently for a patch 1.22.1 to correct the issues :/
Yeah I can confirm now. Loaded a previous save, got the last diagrams, and achievement still didn't pop up. Now I don't want to continue until this is fixed.
Post edited June 19, 2016 by anidais
Achivements are broken not only in Witcher 3 (see STICKY: GOG GALAXY BETA latest posts)

It seems the problem of 1.1.11 version of GOG, not the game itself.
Angmarets: Achivements are broken not only in Witcher 3 (see STICKY: GOG GALAXY BETA latest posts)

It seems the problem of 1.1.11 version of GOG, not the game itself.
Ahh....Good to hear! [In the sense that a solution may be coming soon]
Angmarets: It seems the problem of 1.1.11 version of GOG, not the game itself.
Galaxy. G.A.L.A.X.Y. Not GOG. GOG is the company, gog.com is this website and Galaxy is the client.