It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gothic 2. It's the only game I've ever heard anything about on the list, and I do hope that it shall be good.
I went for Divine Divinity, it's really good and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I can't believe I missed getting it when it was first released. I have put it down for now because I don't want to delay playing TW2 tomorrow, but I'll definitely come back to it afterwards.
Realms of Arkania 1 and 2 - Double Pack.
The ROA games are the only ones I'm missing out of those available.

I already own Gothic 2 and those two Divinities.
Actually, I don't have Night of the Raven expansion, though.
Gothic 2 - more fun than a bag of weasels!
Post edited May 16, 2011 by Meigod
Beyond Divinity.

I already had Divine Divinity and Gothic 2.
Divine divinity, damn 1.6GB that's huge for a free game :D
I went for Realms of Arkania 1+2: In addition to the reasons below, the GOG description and reviews of RoA 1+2 made it sound really interesting.

I didn't get ____ because ____:

-Beyond Divinity: I read up a little about it. It didn't get a very good response.
-Divine Divinity: I've played a little of Divinity II, so I was aiming to get this at first. Then I found out it was an diablo-like ARPG, and I'm a bit tired of those for now (I don't consider The Witcher the same type of ARPG). Maybe I was wrong about DD, but oh well.
-Gothic 2: I already own this game.
Realms of Arkania 3: I haven't played the first two :P
Post edited May 17, 2011 by Oppity
Divine Divinity. Fooled around in the first part a little, but it's just hard for me to do old graphics these days.
How do I find the $16 credit? I don't see it anywhere? Do I just add something to my cart?
Kingoftherings: Beyond Divinity.

I already had Divine Divinity and Gothic 2.
Me too
eulogy1337: How do I find the $16 credit? I don't see it anywhere? Do I just add something to my cart?
you get two game codes via email (one for 5.99€, another for 9.99€)

Oh, and Gothic 2 (i didn't have the expansion).
Post edited May 17, 2011 by kirell
eulogy1337: How do I find the $16 credit? I don't see it anywhere? Do I just add something to my cart?
kirell: you get two game codes via email (one for 5.99€, another for 9.99€)

Oh, and Gothic 2 (i didn't have the expansion).
I haven't received an e-mail yet, I got the free game w/ Witcher 2 already but that's it.
kirell: you get two game codes via email (one for 5.99€, another for 9.99€)
eulogy1337: I haven't received an e-mail yet, I got the free game w/ Witcher 2 already but that's it.
It should be in the same mail that also contains your activation key, header is "This is your order summary (#OrderNo)".