I agree with most your points, I really miss the ALT key the medallion is not a worthy replacement IMHO, I would have prefer they used the medallion for "magical" or "hidden" stuff like place of power but kept the ALT key for visible stuff like peoples, container, and herbs.
Other things I miss (most of them have been mentioned in other threads)
- In-Game settings, I mean the game is supposed to be a PC centric/exclusive(for now at least) game and yet it looks a lot like a console port, you want to change keyboard mapping... you have to quit the game and change it from the launcher, same thing for the graphical settings, you can't change anything in game (except brightness)
- Speaking of settings the possibility to control voices/ambient sound volume separately, often the voices are barely audible.
- The possibility to do front/back flip. Often you get stuck in a group of enemy with no possibility of escaping and the sometime weird collision detection doesn't help.
- More responsive control, I am finishing Witcher 1 and something I immediately notice in W2 is that Geralt seems a lot less responsive to movement order, if you want him to react immediately you have to "roll" otherwise after sign or attack he will wait 1-2 second before registering the new move order. (Maybe it just takes time to get used to it)
- A more PCish interface, this is of course purely a question of personal tastes, but I find that the inventory/skills/etc screens are console-ish, made to be played on a TV at the other-side of the room with a gamepad, huge letter, lots of space wasted, not very natural with a mouse, it hurts me a lot to say it but it kind of reminds me of DA2 interface.
EDIT - And of course I forgot the possibility to overwrite/delete savegames.
DISCLAIMER : Of course I am not saying that the game is bad or anything, I played very little of it yet, I still have W1 to finish, but those are the things that I immediately noticed and that kind of disappointed me. Probably after playing more I will get used to most of them.