It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1CONVERSATION OVER
------------------------------

2 Frenrihr ignored

3 Goto 4

4 Ignore this line

5 Frenrihr is now ignored
Shock2k11: 1CONVERSATION OVER

2 Frenrihr ignored

3 Goto 4

4 Ignore this line

So you ignore me because, you cant say nothing and you screwed thinking i playing diablo and when you realized that i didnt say that you just ignore... good. XD
Shock2k11: 1CONVERSATION OVER

2 Frenrihr ignored

3 Goto 4

4 Ignore this line

frenrihr: So you ignore me because, you cant say nothing and you screwed thinking i playing diablo and when you realized that i didnt say that you just ignore... good. XD
Cayate puta cabron
@Shock2k11
It seems frenrihr have a brain of the size of a peanut. His action of trolling simply hoping that the car maker should make cars into bikes as he approves of bikes.
Post edited May 20, 2011 by archaven
frenrihr: So you ignore me because, you cant say nothing and you screwed thinking i playing diablo and when you realized that i didnt say that you just ignore... good. XD
Shock2k11: Cayate puta cabron
HAHAHAHA.... the words that you put there have not even a single amount of coherence or logic... i think you should learn more before you try to make some sort of sentences.

And i can do the same you did for me:

Cayate->Callate

Puta-> Puta its used for a FEMALE person

Cabron-> Its used for a MALE person.

The equivalent of what you say its something like this:

Shut up bitch dick..... or something just stupid like that.

And the fact that you in your imagination put me playnig diablo, even you couted me like if you have and absolute victory XDDDD HHAHAHAHAHAHA

So if my IQ was of 70 yours maybe are -100 or something like that.
Post edited May 20, 2011 by frenrihr
@frenrihr
Come on already.. What you are posting are going to downgrade your reputation with your childish behaviour. If the game is too hard for you, there's an EASY settings. please use it. Thank you.
archaven: @frenrihr
Come on already.. What you are posting are going to downgrade your reputation with your childish behaviour. If the game is too hard for you, there's an EASY settings. please use it. Thank you.
Why are you still couting me... are you in love or something?... because i have a girlfriend man, and she killed the last bitch tried to get in my pants...
I don't know what you're here for you Mexican retard if you're just going to talk about the game badly constantly you probably shouldn't be here. Typical Bioware fanboy, plus I don't care you are a BITCH (doesn't have to be a female person) You also are a Dick and yes I am also telling you to shut up.
Oh boy...

Anyways, to the topic at hand, it is a bit frustrating in groups and I definitely miss the combat stances but the ability to block and have two different types of attacks makes the combat much more challenging, and in a favorable way. Has much more substance and realism to it which allows for very tense fights instead of having to rely on rolls. I had to cheat the combat system in The Witcher more often than not because it was so roll based, but The Witcher 2 is far more strategy based. When you slice someone, it feels like you're slicing someone.
finally someone with their head on straight
Shock2k11: I don't know what you're here for you Mexican retard if you're just going to talk about the game badly constantly you probably shouldn't be here. Typical Bioware fanboy, plus I don't care you are a BITCH (doesn't have to be a female person) You also are a Dick and yes I am also telling you to shut up.
Why are you so angry with the mexicans?... i tell you this is not for racism, i try to make the game better, because i like it, if i dont , then it dosent matter to me and i let the developers to die with their errors, but because i care i tell the things that i see that need a fix, because i want them to improve this.

I like bioware games, but with my recerves... like Mass effect 1 or DAO, because the secuels are TERRIBLE, and i post in their forums too, but they cant fix his stupid games because if they try to do that they need to remake all his stupid game XD, but here with a minor fixes the game could get even better, so why not tell the devs?
I like how the combat works in the game
And the deal I have with many Mexicans (ON THE INTERNET) is they constantly make fun of Poles
Post edited May 20, 2011 by Shock2k11
Shock2k11: I like how the combat works in the game
Ok thats good, but you are not the only that bought the game, so maybe with a litle fixes the combat can improve, ans thats better for anyone, i dont want to ease the fight or screw the game, i only want to make a more logic combat, make some minor fixes that they can do (i know it), and with that the combat of the game will be so good that no one can compalin about it, and no other game can beat it.

Lesta hope they take a neutral way and fix the combat ,do a touches in the game and dont screw the game for anyone.
Shock2k11: I like how the combat works in the game
And the deal I have with many Mexicans (ON THE INTERNET) is they constantly make fun of Poles
Oh i dont even know why are the jokes, i tell you the truth men, here in my country dont even know the poles, dont think we always have a joke about poles or something like that, we dont even care... so dont make you a racist because some imbeciles (even if they are in my country they are) are just making fun of your people, its an isolated case, i repeat to you, here in my country i swear to you they dont even know the poles XD.
Post edited May 20, 2011 by frenrihr
Stop trading hateful posts. Makes you both seem like a pair of children. Both of you are entitled to your opinion, but I would implore you to:

1. Not present it as fact.

2. Follow it with hateful spews.

3. Respect each other's opinion.
Chendorz sie :P lol rzartuje
Post edited May 20, 2011 by Shock2k11