It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good day,

Sorry if the question was raised already. I've checked the readme topic + the topic about Slackware issue and tested it unsuccessfully.

I've installed TW2 successfully on Ubuntu 19.10 but I'm not able to launch the game.
I'm getting the start menu (screenshot 1) after ./start.sh, then an error report (screenshot 2).

I've installed all libraries mentioned in the GOG requirements. But not the ones listed in the error report since I can't find them in apt.
I was able to launch Deponia, Machinarium (also 32-bit binary, I'm not so familiar with Linux so I don't know if that could be the actual source of problem. It went fine after installing all required libraries), Dead synchro and other games from my session, but not TW2.

Regards,
Adrien
Attachments:
This question / problem has been solved by Gydionimage
AdrCzn: I've installed all libraries mentioned in the GOG requirements. But not the ones listed in the error report since I can't find them in apt.
The only one listed as "not found" in your screenshot is libGL.so.1. This will/should be supplied by your GPU drivers. The game is 32-bit so be sure you have the :i386 portion of it as well.
AdrCzn: I've installed all libraries mentioned in the GOG requirements. But not the ones listed in the error report since I can't find them in apt.
Gydion: The only one listed as "not found" in your screenshot is libGL.so.1. This will/should be supplied by your GPU drivers. The game is 32-bit so be sure you have the :i386 portion of it as well.
Do appreciate. That worked. Thanks a lot.
AdrCzn: Do appreciate. That worked. Thanks a lot.
Cheers.
salut a voir
https://www.dotslashplay.it/fr/games/witcher-2

ou

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get install libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libgtk2.0-0:i386 libsdl2-2.0-0:i386 libsdl2-image-2.0-0:i386 libfreetype6:i386 libcurl3:i386 libudev1:i386 xboxdrv
sur mint 19.4 j ai des programme qui fonctionne plus

le jeux fait apelle a des bibliothèque trop vielle
cortomaltesse77: sudo apt-get install libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libgtk2.0-0:i386 libsdl2-2.0-0:i386 libsdl2-image-2.0-0:i386 libfreetype6:i386 libcurl3:i386 libudev1:i386 xboxdrv
This should not be used if you to install your game with ./play.it, see here for more details. To make it short: the instructions on the game page are outdated and will probably never be fixed, while ./play.it add dependencies on up-to-date libraries instead.