I've just finished my second playthrough and this time I went with Iorveth. After playing both paths I gotta say that Iorveth's choice is WAY better than Roche's. The one thing that stood out for me was all the major characters and plot points were fleshed out more. By the time I arrived at Loc Muinne, most of the major pieces of the puzzle were already in place so I didn't really need a lenghty explanation from Triss or Letho. Furthermore, I've always see Geralt as one who would side with the underdogs.
- revelation of Saskia as the dragon. (I killed her in Roche's path since I never knew it was her)
- introduction to major character & bitch Phillipa Eilhart and watching her performing the best part of magic.. lesbomancy. there's even an homage to Pulp Fiction! :D
- watching Geralt's face as Shilard showed him the Triss figurine. priceless! (he had been carrying her all that time)
- watching said figurine turn back into Triss
- hanging out with Dandelion, Zoltan and the dwarves in Vergen. bros 4 life!
- defending Vergen. I had assumed Vergen would always fall
Surprisingly, I don't care much about Iorveth himself. But he sure knows how to make an entrance with them archers! :D