It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there a fix to this? The game worked perfectly fine a few days ago. This is all new.
Liger1083: Is there a fix to this? The game worked perfectly fine a few days ago. This is all new.
Here's a link to a post on the official forums about it: Link

The post links to a hotfix that should solve that problem.
Liger1083: Is there a fix to this? The game worked perfectly fine a few days ago. This is all new.
227: Here's a link to a post on the official forums about it: Link

That link is bad is there another?
227: Here's a link to a post on the official forums about it: Link

FlyByU: That link is bad is there another?
Try this one.
groze: Try this one.
Tanks that works great.groze
This link doesn't work anymore. The age verifier thing won't work, the "go" button simply doesn't respond.
pat9929: This link doesn't work anymore. The age verifier thing won't work, the "go" button simply doesn't respond.
Well, when I posted that link The Witcher 3 hadn't come out, yet, and when it did CDPRED revamped their Witcher forums entirely. I'm sorry that my link doesn't work anymore. I haven't browsed the Witcher series official CD Projekt RED forums in a while, but I'll look into that and update this post if I come up with something.

[EDIT] I just tried my previous link and it works just fine on my browser. I think it's probably an issue with the one you're using. Link works just fine on Windows Vista 32-bit, using the latest version of Firefox with all add-ons up-to-date. Make sure you have Flash and Java enabled on your browser, or that you are using the latest version available. If that fails, try using a different browser than the one you're currently using. This is about as much help I can give you, unfortunately.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by groze
I got it to work now, GOG support provided me with a working link.
pat9929: I got it to work now, GOG support provided me with a working link.
Could you please share the link? I'm having the same error with the I76 Nitro Pack that was working earlier. GOG refuses to help me because I am playing the original I76 on Windows 10 (Without the game breaking jump bug). According to them that's impossibru, so I get no help in fixing the problem. Tipped me into getting a second machine with Vista (Why not Windows 98? I'm sure they're still around somewhere).

Anyways maybe it will work for my game as well since the symptoms are identical.
Post edited June 06, 2016 by John_Doe_84
pat9929: I got it to work now, GOG support provided me with a working link.
John_Doe_84: Could you please share the link? I'm having the same error with the I76 Nitro Pack that was working earlier. GOG refuses to help me because I am playing the original I76 on Windows 10 (Without the game breaking jump bug). According to them that's impossibru, so I get no help in fixing the problem. Tipped me into getting a second machine with Vista (Why not Windows 98? I'm sure they're still around somewhere).

Anyways maybe it will work for my game as well since the symptoms are identical.
Here you go http://en.cdprojektred.com/support/0xc0000142-or-similar/