It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In that case, there are no hair style mods that I am aware of. Probably need the tool set for that.
Post edited June 04, 2011 by cbarbagallo
Just posted a mod to try and deal with some of the issues surrounding junk items and inventory sorting here: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/the_witcher_2/mod_junk_dismantling

Just thought I'd leave a post here in case the other thread gets lost in the shuffle. (Hope I'm not stepping on any toes by doing so).
cbarbagallo: In that case, there are no hair style mods that I am aware of. Probably need the tool set for that.
A-ha! No need for that! I just managed to make it work. i'll just need to do some research and see which file equals what hairstyle exactly, then I'll post it here.
After patch 1.2 some mods are now irrelevant, namely:

- Melitele's Heart Fix
- Troll Trouble Fix
- Hunting Steel Sword (Cutlass) Fix

and i think "XML Item Fixes (for modders)" needs to be updated since some of the files it replaces have been modified.
http://witchernexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=84

Force hairstyle mod, by me. Was much easier to make than I expected.
Post edited June 04, 2011 by Khasim83
cbarbagallo: In that case, there are no hair style mods that I am aware of. Probably need the tool set for that.
Khasim83: A-ha! No need for that! I just managed to make it work. i'll just need to do some research and see which file equals what hairstyle exactly, then I'll post it here.
Cool! Good work.
Meh, I found an issue I can't fix.
The mod simply works like this: I took the files with the new hairstyles and renamed them all to the default one. It works during gameplay and most cutscenes, but in some, like the very first one in the forest and the one when Geralt's dressing up in the tent, the game seems to be using another file located elsewhere. I found that file and replaced it with one of the hairstyle files just like I did with the default in-game one, and it just doesn't work. Geralt still has his ponytail during those cutscenes. Any idea what I am doing wrong? The file and folder names are correct.
Post edited June 04, 2011 by Khasim83
Khasim83: Meh, I found an issue I can't fix.
The mod simply works like this: I took the files with the new hairstyles and renamed them all to the default one. It works during gameplay and most cutscenes, but in some, like the very first one in the forest and the one when Geralt's dressing up in the tent, the game seems to be using another file located elsewhere. I found that file and replaced it with one of the hairstyle files just like I did with the default in-game one, and it just doesn't work. Geralt still has his ponytail during those cutscenes. Any idea what I am doing wrong? The file and folder names are correct.
During those squences it could be loading a different charater model as with the possession sequences. So while you may be editing one character models hair the other remains untouched.
Oils and Potion mods aren't working for me since 1.2 patch!! Any others being affected??

OK i don't know why, but after I reread the install I forgot to put the files under CookedPC/items so its working again. Don't know why the update uninstalled it??
Post edited June 05, 2011 by Gidzin
Gidzin: Oils and Potion mods aren't working for me since 1.2 patch!! Any others being affected??
One person on the comment page of nexus reported it too.
Price is fubar.
The duration still works for me tho.
Post edited June 05, 2011 by BournesLegacy
New Mod: Panel Tweaks - better item sorting and filters.
Adds a miscellaneous items filter and sorting options to various lists in the UI panels, namely the inventory and trading panels at this time. The panel to drink potions from is also sorted alphabetically, with even more panels planned for later.

Nexus project page:
-------------------------
http://witchernexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=87

Download Mirror:
-----------------------------
See the mirrors tab on the Nexus page.
Post edited July 27, 2011 by antihero_
ericneo: Description please? What doe it entail?
Oh, that was a mirror request. Mod page is http://www.witchernexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=80

Basicly, I got lazy to mod different string files for each of the mods, so I gathered them all together. It contains complete rune & armor enhancement overhaul, oil & potion tweaks (added a new oil, even! :P), some minor changes from my past mods (ability tweaks so to speak), etc...
Post edited June 05, 2011 by Goekhan
I was wondering if anyone would like to get a mod that tweaks imported weapons and armor so that they get stronger as you gain levels?
Can't find the post that links to a tool that allow swf edition.
Could someone help me with this?
this mod
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1061071356
increases the size of text
However, in the dialogues, we see a maximum of 3 lines
Does anyone know how to fix it?