It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yureka: I even started a new game but she is still clothed
It seems your mod is only partially completed and limited to Act 1 in Flotsam the prologue still has her wearing her towel and when you free her in the final act she is still clothed
Migaloo: Maybe she was too cold. I will knit her a scarf!
I'd rather you burn her clothes lol
Migaloo: Maybe she was too cold. I will knit her a scarf!
Tracido: Lol Really I think what it is, is rather simple, this mod most likely works for her main clothing throughout the game, at the end she has a beaten look which is probably a different set & at the start so is her towel/sheet whatev, still is not the same file being called upon. It's designed for the main clothing set, not these different ones. ;)
I think so too
Post edited May 25, 2011 by Yureka
It may had been suggested already, but can we get a mod to be able to drink potions without meditation? It's alright if we can only drink when we could meditate, I just don't like to spend 30 seconds on this simple thing.
Well done guys thanks to your interest in modding witcher 2 there is now a Nexus witcher were all mods can be easily downloaded from!
requesting a save game editor that would be awesome
does anyone know how to replace *.swf files? I want to replace the HUD, yet just giving the game a renamend *.txt file doesn't work (too bad ^^) , so I assume I do need to create a real *.swf via Flash... correct?
Post edited May 25, 2011 by haldolium
If you sold basic potions, don't worry.
This is a solution.
You can buy it in tavern act I (Inkeeper)
http://filesmelt.com/dl/CookedPC.rar
Recipe Cat
Recipe Marten
Recipe Cerbin Blath
Recipe Samum
Recipe Maribor Forest
Recipe Petri Philter
Recipe Caelm
Recipe Kiss
Recipe Swallow
haldolium: does anyone know how to replace *.swf files? I want to replace the HUD, yet just giving the game a renamend *.txt file doesn't work (too bad ^^) , so I assume I do need to create a real *.swf via Flash... correct?
It would be hard to make working interface .swf files from scratch. I suppose you need decompile them first, edit in Flash and export to .swf again.
Here is thread about some interface tweaks, you can pm author, how he did those.
Hi,

could you please re-add my mod to the list again? Even if it is on Witchernexus? I'd rather remove it from Witchernexus then from here

Thanks for all your efforts
Dilla
Doofdilla: Hi,

could you please re-add my mod to the list again? Even if it is on Witchernexus? I'd rather remove it from Witchernexus then from here

Thanks for all your efforts
Dilla
I removed it because listing every mod on the nexus exceeds the character limit for the first post. I thought I would just list mods only posted on the forums as they can be harder to find. But If everyone uploads their mods to the nexus this thread wont even be necessary.

If anyone has a more elegant solution I'm all ears!
Post edited May 25, 2011 by Xealot42
As a long time TES modder (under another screen name), I can safely vouch for the Nexus as the way to go.
Xealot42: I removed it because listing every mod on the nexus exceeds the character limit for the first post. I thought I would just list mods only posted on the forums as they can be harder to find. But If everyone uploads their mods to the nexus this thread wont even be necessary.

If anyone has a more elegant solution I'm all ears!
I feel somewhat punished for using nexus :( But its your thread, your rules ...
haldolium: does anyone know how to replace *.swf files? I want to replace the HUD, yet just giving the game a renamend *.txt file doesn't work (too bad ^^) , so I assume I do need to create a real *.swf via Flash... correct?
ltparsons: It would be hard to make working interface .swf files from scratch. I suppose you need decompile them first, edit in Flash and export to .swf again.
Here is thread about some interface tweaks, you can pm author, how he did those.
my target is a no-hud-mod for screenshot-purposes. So from what I know I "only" need to replace the textures used with transparent ones. But since it's implementated in a *.swf appearantly, it makes things more complicated. Thanks for the link though.
why not just use moddb? seems a lot easier to navigate than the nexus as well. no video pop ups upon downloading.
soldiergeralt: why not just use moddb? seems a lot easier to navigate than the nexus as well. no video pop ups upon downloading.
File Uploads on moddb require verification...
Hi Witcher 2 fans.

We launched our Witcher 2 games section recently. Please feel free to check it out. We're always looking for new contributions so feel free to upload any mods.

http://modsreloaded.com/witcher-2