It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
I've tried capping the FPS in Crimson, with Riva Tuner and Afterburner. But nothing seems to work all settings are at Ultra but my FPS won't drop.
I don't remember this happening this my older PC. I installed with GoG Galaxy and my OS is Win 10.
My rig has a AMD FX 9590 processor and a RX 480 (4gig version) graphics card.
Post edited July 25, 2017 by namaradus
This question / problem has been solved by bhriguimage
Did you turn V-sync on?
dr.schliemann: Did you turn V-sync on?
Yes I tried V-sync and that doesn't work either. I guessing it might be problem with Galaxy and the updates to the games to make them compatible with it that is either breaking or blocking the hooks that third party apps use to cap FPS. As this doesn't happen on my older computer which used the old GoG Downloader long before Galaxy was around.
Or maybe a compatibility problem with Win 10 gonna download one of my games on my older Win 7 computer to see if the same thing happens.
Post edited July 26, 2017 by namaradus
It's definitely something they did to the games same thing happens on my Win 7 computer using the old GoG Downloader and something else was strange when I started the launcher it changed my Win 7 desktop theme from an Aero theme to Normal that never happened before.
Really strange!!
Have you contacted support about it?
bhrigu: Really strange!!
No where would I go to report the problems?
bhrigu: Really strange!!
namaradus: No where would I go to report the problems?
The support page :
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/214063545-Witcher-2-Assassins-Of-Kings-The-Enhanced-Edition

Check whether the page has solution to your problem.
If not, then you can contact support staff with the link at the bottom of the page. Note that you might have to wait some time before you get a response.
namaradus: No where would I go to report the problems?
bhrigu: The support page :
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/214063545-Witcher-2-Assassins-Of-Kings-The-Enhanced-Edition

Check whether the page has solution to your problem.
If not, then you can contact support staff with the link at the bottom of the page. Note that you might have to wait some time before you get a response.
Thank you
I think I might have found why I couldn't cap the FPS but I'll have to wait till I get home and test it.
A friend of mine has an Origin install of the game he told me there's a 3rd exe. in a subfolder that I should be having the FPS limiter use instead of the traditional one that is if the installations are similar.
Post edited July 26, 2017 by namaradus
Yep turns out that 3rd exe. was the one I needed to cap the FPS at 60 although gotta admit it was a strange place for it to in.
I am in the same, vertical synchronization doesn't work.
Help!