It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kmelt: No homosexuals, or I will boycott GOG.
Why?
kmelt: No homosexuals, or I will boycott GOG.
DarkZephyr: Why?
I don't want something I view as immoral and a perversion being forced upon me in gaming a la ME3
The more homosexual men the better, more women for me!
DarkZephyr: Why?
kmelt: I don't want something I view as immoral and a perversion being forced upon me in gaming a la ME3
I see. And that is certainly your business, but perhaps you will indulge me and answer some questions? Based on your professed line of reasoning, I must admit to being extremely curious about a few things.

Am I correct to assume that you don't find racism, rape/sexual brutality, prostitution, cross species sexual activity, casual and extra-marital sex or murder to be immoral and or perverted? You are fine with these things?

Also, Dethmold was already in the game as well as several references to lesbianism and female bisexuality. Canonically, Triss is bisexual. So not only are there Lesbian, Bisexual and Gay side characters, one of them is an extremely major part of the game and book franchise's storyline. Why are you not already boycotting the game?

I have a few questions regarding the Mass Effect franchise as well, but I will refrain from asking them as that would be going a bit off topic. :)

Anyway, thanks in advance for your response. I look forward to reading it. :)

SpaceManThe: The more homosexual men the better, more women for me!
Excellent point good sir. And you are welcome to pursue them with my blessing! ;)
Post edited March 07, 2013 by DarkZephyr