Hello I'm here againg, this time with good news!
Finally the game has started. In order to make it happens I've attached the Visual Studio Debugger to the crashing executable (witcher2.exe) it has suggested me an expection that involved hid.dll. This library is responsable of USB peripheral communication so I decided to uninstall all the peripheral USB driver related (Mouse, Keyboard, SoundCard ecc...) then I managed to reinstall one driver at time and I finally turn out the the issue was caused by mouse's driver. In particular the driver was Roccat V:1.20 FW:1.21 for Kone XTD. So I've reinstalled all the drivers except of the mouse one.
I hope this will be helpfull for some future issues.
Thank you all for the support.
Thanks for feedback.