It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I recently reinstalled Witcher 2 on my gaming PC and to my astonishment it runs decidedly bad; it does managed to hve steady 60 FPS for the most part but it strains my video card way to much for a 7 year old game, to the point that I am actually contemplating using RIVA Tuner to cut FPS to 30 to get a few extra options on
In any case it is quite ridiculous, I can play much more modern (and supposedly more demanding games) perfectly fine but I can hardly belive that I get that lousy performance at medium setting (and yes no uber sampling)
Any suggestions will be more than welcomed
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Dumah: I recently reinstalled Witcher 2 on my gaming PC and to my astonishment it runs decidedly bad; it does managed to hve steady 60 FPS for the most part but it strains my video card way to much for a 7 year old game, to the point that I am actually contemplating using RIVA Tuner to cut FPS to 30 to get a few extra options on
In any case it is quite ridiculous, I can play much more modern (and supposedly more demanding games) perfectly fine but I can hardly belive that I get that lousy performance at medium setting (and yes no uber sampling)
Any suggestions will be more than welcomed
Make sure you turned off Ubersampling. It makes it look better but it's very, very demanding. Even my 1080 couldn't keep 60 with it turned on. Without it, your 1060 should be able to run everything at 1080p60 with ultra settings.
Post edited August 30, 2018 by Pkmns