It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone.. im so sorry have to open this again. But like aby other player i need help killing kayran. Iv watched several videos how to do it but i can fill the bar at all and i keep fallin over and over and over again. Im so near throwing my laptop with frustration. Pls help.. or can someone play it for me pls.. it will be deeply appreciated..
Lostgirl20: Hi everyone.. im so sorry have to open this again. But like aby other player i need help killing kayran. Iv watched several videos how to do it but i can fill the bar at all and i keep fallin over and over and over again. Im so near throwing my laptop with frustration. Pls help.. or can someone play it for me pls.. it will be deeply appreciated..
Seems to be a technical issue.

Usually it is a problem of insufficient or incorrectly configured hardware.

Do you have the actual driver software for your mouse from the manufacturer? Then start the appropriate program and look if you can find a setting option, such as "Button Response Time" there.

If it doesn't help: Switch all graphics settings to the lowest level, playing in windowed mode at 640x480 (Launcher -> Settings). After the fight you may return to your old settings.

Disable difficult QTEs (Ingame: Options -> Gameplay).

Don't know which videos you have watched. If you are seeking for an easy way out then switch to "easy" and have a look at the appropriate video:

With Kayran-trap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqoWXx-IBRk

Without trap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsXdXAx2aSk
Post edited November 03, 2016 by MaxStrauss
Lostgirl20: Hi everyone.. im so sorry have to open this again. But like aby other player i need help killing kayran. Iv watched several videos how to do it but i can fill the bar at all and i keep fallin over and over and over again. Im so near throwing my laptop with frustration. Pls help.. or can someone play it for me pls.. it will be deeply appreciated..
MaxStrauss: Seems to be a technical issue.

Usually it is a problem of insufficient or incorrectly configured hardware.

Do you have the actual driver software for your mouse from the manufacturer? Then start the appropriate program and look if you can find a setting option, such as "Button Response Time" there.

If it doesn't help: Switch all graphics settings to the lowest level, playing in windowed mode at 640x480 (Launcher -> Settings). After the fight you may return to your old settings.

Disable difficult QTEs (Ingame: Options -> Gameplay).

Don't know which videos you have watched. If you are seeking for an easy way out then switch to "easy" and have a look at the appropriate video:

With Kayran-trap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqoWXx-IBRk

Without trap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsXdXAx2aSk
Hi thank you for ur respond il try changing the settings and see if it works, which i really wish i does.. il update if its still the same. And thank u for the video. I dont have trap apparently.

Update:
Still no luck.. :( i still fall when riding kayran tentacle.. :( il try again and see if i can do it.. others can, im not seeing any reason why i shouldnt.. :(
Post edited November 04, 2016 by Lostgirl20
Lostgirl20: Update:
Still no luck.. :( i still fall when riding kayran tentacle.. :( il try again and see if i can do it.. others can, im not seeing any reason why i shouldnt.. :(
Even in windowed mode and 640X480? That's new to me.

If you can't succeed then upload your savegame and present the link here.
Lostgirl20: Update:
MaxStrauss: Even in windowed mode and 640X480? That's new to me.

If you can't succeed then upload your savegame and present the link here.
Hi again.. im so sorry its my mistake.. i set it to the wrong res.. instead od 640x480, i had it set 800x600.. all thanks to you i finally killed the kayran.. :) thank you very very much! I wouldnt make it without ur help and assistance.. :) thank you again sir! :)
Lostgirl20: ... i finally killed the kayran.. :)
http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Grosse/smilie_gr_179.gif

Congrats! And enjoy the rest of your journey.
Post edited November 04, 2016 by MaxStrauss
I have the same problem, also used god.mod to figure out that this bar in kayran ride is for me rigged ... tested it many many times and have only 7-8 FPS in that scene on my laptop, so if there is still someone, who can help, here is my save :
Attachments:
Parto40: I have the same problem, also used god.mod to figure out that this bar in kayran ride is for me rigged ... tested it many many times and have only 7-8 FPS in that scene on my laptop, so if there is still someone, who can help, here is my save :
You are cheating. Can't run with overweight.
:D drop anything you will - this save was from 3.0 version, now i m testing 3.4 and its the same : still on 7-8 FPS and mouse just dont response as i click, so what the hell is better if this they left as it was ?
Post edited October 31, 2019 by Parto40
Parto40: ...still on 7-8 FPS and mouse just dont response as i click, so what the hell is better if this they left as it was ?
Specs and actual resolution pls.
its weird, anywhere else the game run relatively good 20-30 FPS, only in this scene drop to 7-8 FPS

notebook asus M50V from year 2000, Win7 Ultima 64 bit
intel core 2 duo P8600 2,4GHz
4GB ram DDR2
512MB GF 9300M GS graphics
direct X11.0 compatible

playing on lowest res 640x480 and disabled everything whats possilble, automatic test for this game give me better options ...

here is my save from the 3.4 version with active FCR2 and without overweight - i found that there is a chest in the inn :D

[url=]https://gofile.io/?c=9eCP68[/url]

and now finally i filled the bar just befor he drops me off and nothing happens ... just glitch and the sequence starts again :D this kayran scene should be definitely a separate game for PC crashers :DDD
Post edited November 01, 2019 by Parto40