It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lol, I hae a dual core 2.4 ghz cpu, 2 gig ram with some more paged, intel hd graphics wih 750 megs dedicated mmory, and 600 or so megs shared.

I get unbarable lag tryig to play tw1.. waste of $12 or so. :\

Aybody have a playthrough to reccomend? (perferrably not one on youtube, split into 300 parts with 20 hours of screwing around.. I just want to get it done so I have the knowledge and characterization for tw2.)

I could just read a summary, but I'd miss out on the characterizatiion. I don't want to do that

I even tried usig 3d-analyze with these settings... still lag like hell:

emulate pizel shader caps

emulate bump map caps

emulate max sim. textures

voodoo flicker fix

force aniotrophic filtering

vendorid: 4098 deviceid: 20040
Post edited February 25, 2012 by algroshaw
algroshaw: Lol, I hae a dual core 2.4 ghz cpu, 2 gig ram with some more paged, intel hd graphics wih 750 megs dedicated mmory, and 600 or so megs shared.

Aybody have a playthrough to reccomend? (perferrably not one on youtube, split into 300 parts with 20 hours of screwing around.. I just want to get it done so I have the knowledge and characterization for tw2.)

I could just read a summary, but I'd miss out on the characterizatiion. I don't want to do that

I even tried usig 3d-analyze with these settings... still lag like hell:

emulate pizel shader caps

emulate bump map caps

emulate max sim. textures

voodoo flicker fix

force aniotrophic filtering

vendorid: 4098 deviceid: 20040
The Intel "Extreme(ly poor)" Graphics is your problem. Chipsets from the G41 down can't play the game natively at all, and higher chipsets struggle with it. They were designed to run the Windows desktop, not to play any kind of demanding game :(

F3YR3's Youtube walkthrough is excellent. Start here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgRtiEong4
Post edited February 25, 2012 by cjrgreen
algroshaw: Lol, I hae a dual core 2.4 ghz cpu, 2 gig ram with some more paged, intel hd graphics wih 750 megs dedicated mmory, and 600 or so megs shared.

I agree with cjrgreen. Intel graphics cards are not for gaming (no matter what Intel says). And TW1 is a demanding game.

You should try to lower your resolution. I hate play games with lower resolutions than I use in my desktop, but in this case I don't think you got much choice.
algroshaw: Anybody have a playthrough to recommend?
Here you got a written walkthrough:
TW1 Guide.