It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, sorry to post it here, but I can't seem to figure out if I have the DLC 400 Days, I never realized I actually purchased TWD on GoG, but at the same time I actually have no clue if I actually purchased 400 Days, with it gon e I can't really double check it either. (Or maybe I can, but I am actually clueless.)
If you are in Galaxy, go to library -> all my games. Type "400 days" in the search field and it should pop up if you have it.

In gog.com, after logging in, go to "Games" under your username.
Does it really work like that?
I also own all the Mafia III DLC but for some reason they don't show up.

Since 400 Days is a DLC of the main TWD from Telltale
For GOG Galaxy:
Go to "The Walking Dead: Season 1"->More->Backups & Goodies and it should be listed under "DLC BACKUP COPY" if you have it.

For the Browser:
Go to "The Walking Dead: Season 1" and check under the Offline backup installers and it should be listed under "DLC installers".

:)
ZamCo: For GOG Galaxy:
Go to "The Walking Dead: Season 1"->More->Backups & Goodies and it should be listed under "DLC BACKUP COPY" if you have it.

For the Browser:
Go to "The Walking Dead: Season 1" and check under the Offline backup installers and it should be listed under "DLC installers".

:)
Thanks, seems that I do have 300 days as ''DLC BACKUP''! Thanks a bunch!
Happy to help :)