It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Been hearing about a lot of people having issues with Vulkan. On my Rig I'm having nothing but smooth sailing. Wanted to post specs and settings to help out anyone looking to nail down the cause:

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor
Memory: 32768MB RAM @ 3200
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
Current Mode: 2560 x 1440 (32 bit) (144Hz)
Driver: GeForce Game Ready 441.87 - WHQL
Motherboard: Asus PRIME X470-PRO

Ran it for an hour with no issues, started it and minimized it, blocked and allowed though firewall, moved around 2 monitors a TV and my Oculus Rift without issue or crash. Held 130-144FPS at 1440p without issue and very low to no re-projection in VR. I could not get any error to pop while testing it.

The only error was the DLC was not activated upon install... still working on getting it to work. Not sure whats wrong?

EDIT: DLC activated after I verified my files, I was copying a ton of stuff while installing it so I'm sure i screwed u-p the install somehow.... as a note it doesn't activate until the first elevator after you get your drone.

EDIT 2: just hit 5 hours played, no crash working well.. man this is a fun game, I never liked souls style games but this and #1 are just fun... its been a long time since I've truly enjoyed a game like this!
Post edited January 20, 2020 by Starkrun
Starkrun: snip.
I wish I had your specs to play it on!

If you're talking about the infamous FLR error, i've gotten it once so far after 6 - 8 hours. It occured for me after changing a lot of graphical settings a few times in a row, including resolution.