It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

micktiegs_8: The official site is down or just unavailable for some reason, so I found a mirror for the patches.

http://www.patches-scrolls.de/patch/4235

You'll find the two latest patches on this page. The 4.21 patch is all inclusive, so only it and the hotfix are required.

This patch has multi language support, blue guys! What are you saying it doesn't for?? Last time I try and help out the ungrateful ones...
Fixed.
JudasIscariot: Fixed.
micktiegs_8: Yep sorry. I'm starting to believe I have bipolar. No, I'm not joking :)
Ummm what? All I know is that the offline installers are updated to version 4.211 and this update is also available to those who use Galaxy :)
micktiegs_8: The last line where I lashed out at the almighty blue folk. That's what I'm referring to lol.
We are mostly immune ;) or else we would have to stop reading forums altogether.
JudasIscariot: Ummm what? All I know is that the offline installers are updated to version 4.211 and this update is also available to those who use Galaxy :)
tad10: Having recently downloaded the offline downloads they are not updated to the 4.211 hotfix. At least there are no patch notes for 4.211.
How recently and what is the version number in the file name of the offline downloads(look for a 2.X.X.X at the end of the file name)?