It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Heyo, I've started doing a Let's Play of The Guild 1 as a Thief. I LOVE the game so far, I've already played a couple days as a landlord and had a blast. Now, however, I'm trying out the thief on hard difficulty and it's certainly a challenge so far. Check it out for sure. Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. The game has a steep learning curve, but it's amazing once you get the hang of it. Also any tips are super welcome.

I'm sort of figuring out the details of using thieves. Like how many thieves does it require to be successful at stuff. It seems to me that houses are by far the easiest thing to break into. A fully trained journeyman thief scouts about 60 percent and once it's fully scouted one journeyman is enough to burglarize it.

Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ07rzkujCI&list=PLLde2mYHwFAhCNQqNy84q8w3fAS8dnj6w