It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

(from July 4th 2018 until July 15th 2018, 148 participants)

Before we can jump into the results of the EA 0.5.2 we want to send you a big THANKS. This time we got 148 responses!

You can find the detailed results for every question here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSei1mdNwjmxLgyk45oOxcFKW9E6yUcQ4JgrzMNwAeLkLNEYjw/viewanalytics

The following answers should reflect on how we interpret the results of the survey.

- Changing the title system to also require money to obtain titles was very well received. Nevertheless we saw in the comments that you are missing the act of actually going to the town hall to request the title. We are definitely thinking about how we can improve the feeling of obtaining titles. For now we think it’s working decently. What do you guys think?

- Coloring the clothes of characters was very well received in EA 0.5.2. We know that by adding colors to the clothes that some clothes may seem a bit out of place. Nevertheless we went for the change as we think that even if that feels a bit “gamey” it’s extremely important for supporting the gameplay of The Guild 3.

- We’ve also added the feature that flags are shown on top of buildings which show which dynasty owns the building. This addition was very well received.

- It seems that life expectancy of your characters was not a big issue for you guys :) The changes to have a more versatile life expectancy was positively received but a lot of answers were saying it’s ok. Do you think that different changes should have been made?

- The look of your employees is now dependent on what business they work in. We didn’t exchange all of the models yet, still we got very positive feedback from you guys. Thanks!

- The answers to our question regarding the performance were extremely balanced between feeling the improvements, no changes and actually not being sure. In the future we will only ask performance related questions when we do very big changes in that direction.

To sum it up we are really happy that the changes we did were well received and more importantly that the new version felt better than the previous one. This should always be the case :) What do you think about the results? What do you think about the presentation of the results? Let us know in the comments.
Post edited July 23, 2018 by Scandal781
Yes, thank

BUT it will be nice to also have a survey on what do we excpect about society and multi.

And I got an idea about societies. it would be great to have some skill restriction if we are not in the right society.

For the apothycare: It would not be able to have the "dartagnant flagrance" (not sure about the name) if he is not in the right society. And the leader of a society should be allow to accept or not new member, like that we could have some monopole by family and other family would have to beat us if they want it.

I don't know if I'm clear ?
Post edited July 24, 2018 by QYDEGIS
QYDEGIS: Yes, thank

BUT it will be nice to also have a survey on what do we excpect about society and multi.

And I got an idea about societies. it would be great to have some skill restriction if we are not in the right society.

For the apothycare: It would not be able to have the "dartagnant flagrance" (not sure about the name) if he is not in the right society. And the leader of a society should be allow to accept or not new member, like that we could have some monopole by family and other family would have to beat us if they want it.

I don't know if I'm clear ?
Hi QYDEGIS,
currently we are focusing on creating a solid foundation for all the features that are in the game right now. Things like multiplayer and redesigning how societies work are on our list, but we can't start focusing on those until the basic game loop works stable.
We already have some ideas for Societies in mind. As soon as we are ready to get serious with redesigning the societies you will hear more about them and at that point we are going to get some player feedback regarding those systems.

BR,
Tyleet

Edit reason: Typos
Post edited July 26, 2018 by TyleetPL
Post edited July 25, 2018 by QYDEGIS