It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"With today's #tboi Repentance updates, all platforms should now be current with the latest changes and fixes. Check it!"
https://twitter.com/nicalis/status/1515073310698082306

GOG Galaxy just updated my installation so I think this is it.
People in the tweet's comments mention it's version 1.7.8, so the latest that is on Steam as well.

I can find a version number when running TBoI and GOG mentions it as patch 1.0.1.0 without changelog, but it looks like at least the items list is now up to date (Repentance)

This is the changelog from Steam for 1.7.8 and 1.7.8a

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/250900/view/3117060130395071360
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/250900/view/3111431264449777699
Thank you! Finally, an update that lets me play the game lol
While we're waiting for the offline installers, I wonder if this fixes the issue where having no internet crashes the game with the DLCs on Linux.
They're taking their sweet time with the offline installers huh
It looks like the updated offline installers (new installer version is 1.0.1.0) for the game and the DLCs are now available
Can confirm that offline installers are updated..
itsnotatuxedo: [..] I wonder if this fixes the issue where having no internet crashes the game with the DLCs on Linux.
..however, this issue still persists, although this is more WINE related. And so do missing input descriptions and mini-boss names. Took them long enough to fix ...what, exactly?
Post edited May 01, 2022 by itsnotatuxedo
Does it, finally, contain all the game content, features and fixes compared to Steam?
Can you do daily runs, for example? I assume Galaxy is required to do that.
PuloLoco: Does it, finally, contain all the game content, features and fixes compared to Steam?
No daily runs. This should probably be put as a notice on the game's page, same as in Spelunky, but unfortunately it's not.

Also no Galaxy achievements as of yet.

But the content otherwise is up to date with the latest version on Steam and mods work as they should.
GOG version (with Repentance installed) from the log is v1.7.8a
PuloLoco: Does it, finally, contain all the game content, features and fixes compared to Steam?
PraetorianWolfie: No daily runs. This should probably be put as a notice on the game's page, same as in Spelunky, but unfortunately it's not.

Also no Galaxy achievements as of yet.

But the content otherwise is up to date with the latest version on Steam and mods work as they should.
GOG version (with Repentance installed) from the log is v1.7.8a
Thank you for your reply. If you can't get the unlocks from daily runs you probably can't get broken modem and a few other items, so you can't see all the game content, probably can't get dead god?
PuloLoco: Thank you for your reply. If you can't get the unlocks from daily runs you probably can't get broken modem and a few other items, so you can't see all the game content, probably can't get dead god?
It would make sense if they attached the broken modem and anything else connected to daily runs, to another achievement or in-game event, but that's only my guess.

The item slot is there since the itams are now the same in number as on Steam's version.

It'd be great if a developer of the game could confirm or clarify here what is the actual case of course.
PraetorianWolfie: It'd be great if a developer of the game could confirm or clarify here what is the actual case of course.
Yes it would. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's going to happen.