It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thom_gog: -- One of the loading screens recommends that you cast a bard spell before getting a drink in a tavern, as that would essentially be a free bard spell. That should be bard song, not spell.
dtgreene: I just looked up the original manual, and the corresponding hint there reads "Cast a long-lasting bard spell right before entering a tavern. It's like getting a free spell.", so the mistake was in the original manual and not the fault of the remaster.

(Incidentally, Bard's Tale 3 has at least a couple places where "it's" is used when it should be "its", so it might be a good idea to proofread the original text for errors like this.)

Edit: Bard's Tale 2's manual, however, uses the phrase "Bard song", so that mistake was caught and fixed.
I didn't meant to put any blame, certainly not on Krome. But this looks both easy and worthwhile to fix, no matter who "broke" it. :)
kromeuploads: Version 1.09 has now been pushed from beta to live. It contains a few things we felt was worth pushing prior to BT2 release (which we have been focusing on over the last couple of weeks).
Hi krome,

I enjoy the BT-Release very much but since my update to V 1.09 the BT1-Graphics go crazy, especially the magic icons, the 'corner-icons' on the world-interface and it really goes down when in combat against larger groups: the whole interface seems to be crossfired by other graphic elements (which I cannot specify). Plus I noticed that sometimes some new features like melee damage shown and large 3d are not available when loading.

I already finished the game with an earlier version without these problems. They came up with the latest patch 1.09. What I noticed is that - after re-installing the game - I can play the game flawlessly as A New Game (seems like that at least). BUT: Loading a Saved Game (old ones before 1.09 and new ones after) leads to the problems I described (without any waiting time, they just start 'corrupted').

I already started a post at the forum: Massive problems with BT 1-Graphics... but it turned out no one experienced the same.

It's frustrating, so my question: What to do?

Thanks

Sebastian
kromeuploads: 1.09 Update

Gameplay Fixes

* Newly summoned monsters won't get an attack until the next combat round.
I'm not sure this fix is working. In the Catacombs, Wizards will summon a Skeleton or a Zombie and the undead creature will immediately get in an attack instead of waiting for the next round.

Gameplay Fixes

nikodemos8: I'm not sure this fix is working. In the Catacombs, Wizards will summon a Skeleton or a Zombie and the undead creature will immediately get in an attack instead of waiting for the next round.
Should have said a while ago...I noticed the same things. Prettry sure I had dragons breathing right after summons while in Mangar's.

Gameplay Fixes

nikodemos8: I'm not sure this fix is working. In the Catacombs, Wizards will summon a Skeleton or a Zombie and the undead creature will immediately get in an attack instead of waiting for the next round.
Have also noticed if Wizard is (20') the skeleton will not move to top of list since it is (10').
Seems the screen hangs most of the time when I start the game. I once was able to roll a character then the image froze. I could still click in the background so the game was running but it just wasn’t refreshing. I’m playing on a Lenovo laptop
OS
Windows 10 home 64-bit

CPU
Intel core i3 @!1.90GHz

RAM
4.00GB singlechannel DDR3 @797MHz

Motherboard
LENOVO G50-80 (U3E1

Graphics
Generic PNp monitor (1366x768@60Hz
Intel HD Graphics Family (Lenovo)

Audio
Conexant SmartAudio HD

I know that’s a 4-5 year old computer but it should run this. Yes, I tried a new install of v1.09 TBTT but I get this hanging. Maybe it did it on the version 1.0 and I didn’t notice. I could try it on my older laptop also a core i3 but different manufacturer. Kind of sucks.
Yep. Took bells and whistles off and tried windowed and non. It has still periodical graphics freeze and other times a pure freeze to boot out of game. Must be my crummy computer. Runs Legend of grimlock fine, heroes of mm1-5, disciples, amongst others fine. Just having issues on this one.