It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is a really great update for an already great game.For me this game sets the standard for any following remastered game. You can see how much the developers seem to love the original games. The additions from this patch are great. For me the manual, the maps and especially the bestiary are very helpfull. Great work!

I hope that there will be an official patch to change the language to english again. Since then I can use the great workaraound from J_o_e_r_n.
Hi,

thank you for this huge great upgrade.

Could you implement objects stats ? like monsters stats

Regards
Many thanks for the great efforts, but p l e a se bring back the original language to the game or include an option to choose languages! The game is absolutely spoiled with German language (my OS standard language). I'll rather shift back to the older versions of the game. Why have you done this to an otherwise great game?
Didas_94: Hi,

thank you for this huge great upgrade.

Could you implement objects stats ? like monsters stats

Regards
Use the F3 key - the detail of information provided is based upon the amount of kills of that monster type you have vanquished.
Post edited August 23, 2019 by boleje
Just installed the game...and wonder myself, why is everything in german ???
2 weeks now and nobody cares ? :-/
gabbawokky: Just installed the game...and wonder myself, why is everything in german ???
Undankbares Pack. Erst haben alle nach Übersetzungen geschrien und jetzt wo es übersetzt wurde, wird gemeckert.
gabbawokky: Just installed the game...and wonder myself, why is everything in german ???
gforce4711: Undankbares Pack. Erst haben alle nach Übersetzungen geschrien und jetzt wo es übersetzt wurde, wird gemeckert.
The problem is not in the added translation but in fact that those are not optional. We are just asking for access to game in language it has been available for us before. Steam users can play the game in English and in each language it has been translated to. I see no reason we should be treated differently.
Dareios_19: is there any possibility that you could share/attach this tool - would be much appreciated. Tried to find out myself but no clue where the two strings are which need to be changed.
J_o_e_r_n: If one is brave and desperate enough to try it ==> https://www.retro-programming.de/download/bt-language-switcher/
Windows with .NET 3.5 is needed.

Btw.: The tool is changing over 7000 entries.
I sent a support ticket to GOG to inform about the issue and their answer was linking to your tool as a fix.
Another solution is to change the language of your windows. I changed mine and the language in the game was also set to english. Maybe you have to reinstall BTT before the changes work.
Post edited September 01, 2019 by SantaCruz
J_o_e_r_n: If one is brave and desperate enough to try it ==> https://www.retro-programming.de/download/bt-language-switcher/
Windows with .NET 3.5 is needed.

Btw.: The tool is changing over 7000 entries.
Ghildrean: I sent a support ticket to GOG to inform about the issue and their answer was linking to your tool as a fix.
I am speechless. I understand that this can be really low priority case for support, but linking to a user made tool (with all due respect to author) is not a way to resolve it.
Post edited September 06, 2019 by Sulibor
kromeuploads: MAJOR FEATURES
Full language support for French, German, Spanish, Polish and Russian. Right click on the game in your Steam library, select properties, then the Language tab, to select a different language.
Hi,
actually this is not steam, so we are unable to do this.
Could you please fix this issue? Maybe make a Language Setup executable so we can choose the language.
Thanks.
Post edited September 09, 2019 by Glaucos
*nuked by Gandalf's Half Brother*
Post edited September 09, 2019 by waltc