It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

beltj: [...] Can anyone help?
I would start by thoroughly reading this thread from the CO8 forum, at least up until post #3. Hopefully something there will help you (assuming you haven't already resolved the issue in the last half-month).
Luckmann: Anyone that know a savegame or character editor that works with the Co8 Mod?
takezodunmer2005: Sorry to necro post this, but...I've got one even better!

This includes the Co8 Toolset go here
That is crazy; thanks for sharing. I hope that opens up some new doors in the mod community.
takezodunmer2005: Sorry to necro post this, but...I've got one even better!

This includes the Co8 Toolset go here
NeonSocialite: That is crazy; thanks for sharing. I hope that opens up some new doors in the mod community.
Anytime my necro-posting brethren! XD
Wow, the mod packs have come a long way even since I participated. I created what was the original item descriptions pack for the non-magical (mundane) items, as well as working a bit on Keep On The Borderlands before the initial release. I never really did anything that had that much of an impact, but the community was great, and I had a lot of fun just being involved. So, it's really nice to see that the project is still ongoing, despite me not being around for probably four or five years now. Heck, maybe even longer than that...
Which inofficial patch do I need for the GOG release?

circle-of-eight-modpack-810-new-content-edition

or

circle-of-eight-modpack-810-standard-edition?
Sorry for being a NOOB but I'm looking for help with installing the Circle of Eight patch to my recent download of ToEE from GOG. It's for a MAC, El Capitan Op System. Can anyone link me to an instructions page that works for the latest Mac Operating System? Thanks in advance (crosses fimgers)...
fetito666: Which inofficial patch do I need for the GOG release?

circle-of-eight-modpack-810-new-content-edition

or

circle-of-eight-modpack-810-standard-edition?
Depends on what you want. The standard edition just has bug fixes, balancing fixes, and mostly fixes and stuff for the game. The new-content edition is the standard edition plus a few extras, like new npcs, new quests, etc. if you want to just play the vanilla game, with just the fixes to make sure its working correctly, then use standard. If you want some extra stuff like new npcs, quests and such, use the new-content edition.
I clicked the link, but it doesn't go to a thread, it goes to the forum top. I ended up searching through the forum for download and install intstructions and found the threads, but they're from years and years back. Is the atari Patch 1/Patch 2 stuff still relevant or is the GoG version of today fully up to date?
Moose-lion: I clicked the link, but it doesn't go to a thread, it goes to the forum top. I ended up searching through the forum for download and install intstructions and found the threads, but they're from years and years back. Is the atari Patch 1/Patch 2 stuff still relevant or is the GoG version of today fully up to date?
I know this is way late, but for posterity: the GOG version is patched fully (to Atari patch 3). However, there is no issue with installing the latest Co8 mod (version 8.1.0 as of this writing) on the GOG release. Just follow the instructions from the Co8 page (I believe it's a couple years old, but the instructions are still fully valid).

Of note, I could not get the game to run on Win10. I don't think it directly has to do with the Co8 mod though. What finally worked for me was installing Temple+ on top of ToEE and Co8. Then it worked like a charm. I highly recommend Temple+ anyway, so it's all good. Of course, YMMV.
Post edited June 09, 2017 by GR00T
Greeting`s GOGers, long time user, first time poster. I just recently bought ToEE here on GOG and have been trying to get the Co8 mod-pack working with little to no success. I have read through the installation instructions numerous times and still can`t figure it out. (I`m running ToEE on windows 8.1 with the latest version of java(1.8) )

Here`s how it usually goes:

1. I install ToEE as normal to C:/Games/ Temple of Elemental Evil ( The folder is a custom one)
2. I then install the latest version of the Co8 modpack (8.1.0 NC) to that same folder and get this pop-up: "The folder: C:/Games/ Temple of Elemental Evil already exist. Would you like to install to that folder anyway?" and I click yes.
3.Once that`s done, I run TFE-X.exe as Administrator and I get this pop-up: "The registry refers to a nonexistent Java Runtime Environment installation or the runtime is corrupted. The system cannot find the path specified."

Has anyone else had this problem or just me? If so, Is there anyway to solve this?
big.red.dew: Greeting`s GOGers, long time user, first time poster. I just recently bought ToEE here on GOG and have been trying to get the Co8 mod-pack working with little to no success. I have read through the installation instructions numerous times and still can`t figure it out. (I`m running ToEE on windows 8.1 with the latest version of java(1.8) )

1. I install ToEE as normal to C:/Games/ Temple of Elemental Evil ( The folder is a custom one)
2. I then install the latest version of the Co8 modpack (8.1.0 NC) to that same folder and get this pop-up: "The folder: C:/Games/ Temple of Elemental Evil already exist. Would you like to install to that folder anyway?" and I click yes.
3.Once that`s done, I run TFE-X.exe as Administrator and I get this pop-up: "The registry refers to a nonexistent Java Runtime Environment installation or the runtime is corrupted. The system cannot find the path specified."

Has anyone else had this problem or just me? If so, Is there anyway to solve this?
Try to reinstall the Java, maybe it will solve your problem, at least it is what worked with another peoples with the same message, either for Co8 or other software: http://www.co8.org/community/index.php?threads/tfe-x-cant-find-new-java-update.11938/
Post edited June 21, 2017 by DeadFishEye
big.red.dew: Greeting`s GOGers, long time user, first time poster. I just recently bought ToEE here on GOG and have been trying to get the Co8 mod-pack working with little to no success. I have read through the installation instructions numerous times and still can`t figure it out. (I`m running ToEE on windows 8.1 with the latest version of java(1.8) )

DeadFishEye: Try to reinstall the Java, maybe it will solve your problem, at least it is what worked with another peoples with the same message, either for Co8 or other software: http://www.co8.org/community/index.php?threads/tfe-x-cant-find-new-java-update.11938/
32 or 64 bit?
big.red.dew: 32 or 64 bit?
You can reinstal the same bit version that you are using. You can follow those instructions to discover its versions: https://www.java.com/en/download/help/version_manual.xml. Possibly it will be write if it is a 32 or 64 bit version too.
Good news! Uninstalling/ Reinstalling Java did the trick, now it works perfectly. Thanks for the assistance DeadFishEye!
OP link to Co8 is infested with hijacking fake Firefox update