Seems fun. Looks like it does not require a high end pc (I have a Intel Core i5 @1.60Ghz with 4 Gb and a Gforce 820 M laptop, so I naturally hate recent game i can't play because of my poor pc...). GOG installer is 131.6 MB ???
1/ Does this game can be play easily with keyboard/mouse ?
2/ Is there a story, or is this more than a hack'n slash system, where you grow in power to takedown more powerful enemies ? (both are good for me anyway). In other words, is there an end to the game ?
3/ Will there be new creatures, new content with time ? (*cough*I would love to fight Dagon*cough*)
4/ Is this game difficult, or at least can we choose difficulty setting in the beggining ? I don't want to easily play this without minimum of challenge - well I don't want MMORPG grinding either, when i think about it...
5/ How can we save the game, is there save point when we dock, or can we save whenever we want ?
6/ I understand there are some skills, like shields, how do we unlock them ? Exp, books, events ?
Most important and decisive for me, can we play solo the entire game ? I hate multiplayer game, and I hate even more when things (items, quests, boss...) are unavailable for single player... Please be honest with that last question :)
Soooooo many questions... I am not a huge fan of pirate things, but "building" his own ship,sailign day and night, looting other ships and encountering creatures from beyond look, like i said, really fun. Is there different weather, like storm, rain etc ?
1. Absolutely, it is designed for m/k controls
2. I'd say both. You can complete every story quests and then continue your free roam in the open world.
3. Most certainly. We shall be rolling out more content updates for a year at least.
4. You are free to choose the difficulty level any time. It can be quite challenging at the beginnig but it's all about your playstyle in the end.
5. We don't have saves here, we might add them later but at this moment we have an unlimited free roaming without saves and loading screens. Even if you mess up badly, you still will be able to get on feet and give them hell easily enough.
We do have all kinds of weather in the game. Storms too. With tornadoes. =)