It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded new installers (Windows and Mac) for Telepath Tactics that will update your game to version 1.025. Please visit your shelves for the latest version.

Changelog:

1.02:

1. manual saving! Specifically, you can now open the Save Game menu and manually save your game in a different save slot during deployment at the start of each mission. (For non-deployment missions, I’ll be putting similar functionality into the main Options menu in a future update.)

2. fixed a bug where the game would freeze during the computer’s turn if the only enemies remaining in the computer’s army could not move due to being frozen or stunned.

3. fixed a bug where the game would freeze if the last remaining enemy died at the start of the computer’s turn (as from burning or drowning).

4. fixed a bug where characters killed by the DamageChar and DamageCharAt script actions (e.g. characters caught in the drawbridge during the bandit fortress escape) would continue wandering around with negative health.

5. fixed a bug where the game would sometimes end a random character (or object)’s turn when a trap killed an entirely different character in the middle of his / her move.

6. fixed a bug that prevented you from recruiting Meridian if you somehow managed to kill every enemy during her rescue mission.

7. found and fixed typos in the Meridian rescue mission that unintentionally rendered the task of killing all enemies much easier than I had intended. (Unless you’re a tactical genius, you’re basically supposed to flee the battle at some point.)

8. fixed a bug where battle primers would not give characters who used them experience points during free exploration mode.

9. characters no longer get more counterattacks from leveling up once they reach 4 counterattacks; they’ll improve a different stat instead.

10. changed the after-attack effects of Awareness, Levitate, and Hover from Unlimited to Use Once so as to avoid over-exploitation of these abilities for experience points. (All of them are really only useful once per turn anyway.)

11. increased the size of the text in drop lists somewhat (from font size 11 to 12).

12. fixed an annoying UI thing where the cursor would remain a hand after mousing onto the common inventory or deployment screens; it now turns into an arrow for more precise clicking.

13. fixed misalignment of certain UI elements in the New Match menu when selecting a Capture the Flag match.

14. crossbowmen can now wear leather armor, chain mail, and iron helms. Arbalists can now wear those things, plus partial plate.

15. added some extra scripting functionality to the game for modders. (More details on those in the devlog.)

1.025:

1. you can now right-click character portraits during deployment and on the reserve supplies screen to bring up the character details window! No more having to remember all of your characters’ attributes when deciding whom to field or where to distribute supplies and equipment.
2. fixed a bug in which the game would not load more than 7 of each character’s attacks at the start of battle, even if the character actually knew 8 or 9 or 10 attacks.
3. fixed a particularly annoying bug in which the actions window would sometimes spawn offscreen if you started a battle while in windowed mode.
4. fixed a bug in which the player could open up the settings menu during the enemy turn and surrender on the enemy’s behalf, then get the Victory screen.
5. the save file for procedurally generated levels now displays the type of procedurally generated level as the level name instead of a crazy string of words, numbers, and punctuation marks.
6. fixed a bug in which the Map to the Mines remained in Emma’s inventory even after it should have been gone.
7. fixed a bug in which player-built bridge tiles with characters standing on them would not be removed from the path of the drawbridge before the stone bridge spawned in the bandit escape mission, leading to situations in which the AI characters would target the old bridge for attacks as if it were still there.
8. changed the contents of the treasure chests in the Defending the Camp battle from bandages and focus pills to things that are more useful and interesting.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
A great patch! I'll apply it right away. I'm really grateful. I did kill the entire camp when I rescued merdian. It was pretty tough though!

I really dig manual saving. All that's let is saving mid-battle. Then again that's a designer choice. And the massive slowdown in larger maps (with weather effects). when those get fixed the game is great and I'll be writing my review.