It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded new installers (Windows and Mac) for Telepath Tactics that will update your version to 1.026. There's also a new version of the manual on your shelves.

Here's the changelog from the Developer:

I’ve uploaded another small update with a few vital fixes while I work on untangling the mystery of the inventory swapping bug and performance issues! The changes:

- fixed the bugs that were preventing characters from promoting upon reaching level 20.
- fixed a bug in which the game would freeze when the drawbridge lowered in the second battle escaping the bandit fortress.
- fixed a bug in which Harriet Glaive would give a death monologue and permanently die if killed in casual mode. (She now properly obeys the non-permadeath rules of casual mode, in other words.)
- reduced the levels of the two crossbowmen who pursue Annel Stormhunter to level 3, making them a bit weaker and easier to respond to when they appear.

I’ve also been making some tweaks to the engine to properly support campaigns with recruitable “generic” characters (a la Final Fantasy Tactics). To this end, I’ve:

- fixed a bug where the SpawnChar script action would not correctly assign a sex to characters with sex “Either” (or correctly assign a name to characters with name “random”) that had been spawned by class name rather than by character name.
- you can now use ID tags with the RecruitChar and DismissChar actions–this makes it so you don’t have to know the assigned name for a “random” character in advance, prior to recruiting (or dismissing) them.
- new script action: SetStringByStat. This sets a string equal to a character string stat.
- added Name, FirstName, and LastName to the list of useable IfStatGoTo string stat name parameters; these can be used in combination with the ID tag and SetStringByStat to return a character’s full name (using spaces), first name, or last name, respectively.
Flemeth: Hi all,

We've uploaded new installers (Windows and Mac) for Telepath Tactics that will update your version to 1.026. There's also a new version of the manual on your shelves.

Here's the changelog from the Developer:

I’ve uploaded another small update with a few vital fixes while I work on untangling the mystery of the inventory swapping bug and performance issues! The changes:

- fixed the bugs that were preventing characters from promoting upon reaching level 20.
- fixed a bug in which the game would freeze when the drawbridge lowered in the second battle escaping the bandit fortress.
- fixed a bug in which Harriet Glaive would give a death monologue and permanently die if killed in casual mode. (She now properly obeys the non-permadeath rules of casual mode, in other words.)
- reduced the levels of the two crossbowmen who pursue Annel Stormhunter to level 3, making them a bit weaker and easier to respond to when they appear.

I’ve also been making some tweaks to the engine to properly support campaigns with recruitable “generic” characters (a la Final Fantasy Tactics). To this end, I’ve:

- fixed a bug where the SpawnChar script action would not correctly assign a sex to characters with sex “Either” (or correctly assign a name to characters with name “random”) that had been spawned by class name rather than by character name.
- you can now use ID tags with the RecruitChar and DismissChar actions–this makes it so you don’t have to know the assigned name for a “random” character in advance, prior to recruiting (or dismissing) them.
- new script action: SetStringByStat. This sets a string equal to a character string stat.
- added Name, FirstName, and LastName to the list of useable IfStatGoTo string stat name parameters; these can be used in combination with the ID tag and SetStringByStat to return a character’s full name (using spaces), first name, or last name, respectively.
Glad to see my bug reports are being fixed. :D