It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Adwoa: Yes, sadly however, it does not seem to be on GOG's end. The developer has actually plainly stated on Discord that he just doesn't want to bother updating the game on GOG- too complicated-too much of a bother! The ethical way to handle this would then be to take the game off of GOG (don't continue to sell it especially, through sales like the one going on now). Then refund everyone who has bought the game on GOG- OR provide Steam keys to them so they can download an up to date version of the game!
emf2718: That infuriates me. If you don't want to update GOG releases, don't release on GOG!!!
Yes I gave up asking.. I asked him on discord and got that reply.. Was like wow.... ok.... I invseted buying on Gog to get the game abandoned with no more updates... And devs wonder why others wont buy their games.. things like this... wasted money here......
How's it looking? Still behind?
in my library there is version 1.36b but no Changelog

afaik the new Ronin Mode comes in 1.4
and from an announcement on the discord the new version is on Steam and shall come soon to GOG

it seems the Developer is able again to update here, i hope so :)
Vortex74: in my library there is version 1.36b but no Changelog

afaik the new Ronin Mode comes in 1.4
and from an announcement on the discord the new version is on Steam and shall come soon to GOG

it seems the Developer is able again to update here, i hope so :)
Lets hope so :)
offline installers for windows are reported as being version 1.4i_3
I've gotten the newest version, but the changelog doesn't seem to indicate any new changes.

However, I have noticed that I'm getting some pretty crazy screen tearing now that I never had before. It seems like a refresh rate/vsync issue, but I don't see any options to address the issue.
Just a heads up: Galaxy just downloaded a 617 MB update to this game a few minutes ago. Build now says it's 1.50z7, which matches the current Steam version. I don't know what the version was prior to the update (didn't pay attention) but I highly doubt 617 MB was merely some bug fixes, so I'm assuming that the game finally downloaded the 1.50 others have mentioned here.
From Steam:

Minor Patch 1.50z11

Fixed issue where saves from previous versions of the game on Mac OSX would not be detected
Fixed issue where rapidly clicking on the title screen during the initial scroll could cause game errors
Fixed visual issue with “Phasma” tiles
Fixed bug with monitor selection change throwing a game error
Fixed bug where missing item magic mods could corrupt a save file
Patch 1.51 Notes
Type: Small Update / Patch Notes
Posted: Tue, January 11, 2022 @ 10:57 PM CET

BUGS
   o Fixed bug where if a new monster was created from two parents, the new monster could potentially be
      deleted or overwritten due to not being assigned a unique ID
   o Fixed bug where going to New Game+ with a pet could cause some data issues with the pet
   o When abandoning or failing a quest involving appeasing a food-loving monster, that monster’s quest status
      should now be correctly removed
   o (Hopefully) Fixed the constrict/paralyze VFX getting stuck sometimes
   o Fixed bug where Doublebite Axe, or items with its special affix, could be “stuck” on one elemental bonus
      in some situations (i.e. dual wielding with the same mod), or could grant both bonuses
      simultaneously
   o Knocking out a monster in the 2nd Job Trial now counts as removing it from the map for purposes
      of beating the trial
   o Fixed bug where seasonal drops were not working at all

CONTENT/GAMEPLAY
   o Prep work for the Lunar New Year patch and event!

QUALITY OF LIFE
   o Added a new prompt if you try to switch gear, when doing so would cause you to fail a rumor.

# Source: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/628770/view/3137320076886675978

# This version never hit GOG Offline installer!

===

Lunar New Year Arrives in Tangledeep
New monsters, legendary items, and limited-time treats to discover!
Type: In-Game Event
Started: Thu, January 27, 2022 4:42 PM CET
Ends: Mon, February 14, 2022 6:00 AM CET

It's a celebration with new delights, challenges, and powerful equipment to discover!
We have added both permanent new content, plus limited-time content available through February 15th,
for you to play with and enjoy.

LIMITED-TIME: NEW QUEST!
Tsukida the Moon Rabbit has arrived with a quest for Mirai; help out, and you can get a powerful legendary item
new in this patch!

LIMITED-TIME: NEW CONSUMABLE TREATS!
You can now find traditional Chinese food and drink in the world of Tangledeep, especially from champion and boss monsters,
such as a Jumbo Dumpling, Five-Spice Peanuts, Sesame Buns, and Fresh Black Tea, all with brand-new effects.
You might even come across some traditional lucky red envelopes full of money!

LIMITED-TIME: SWORD DANCER SKIN!
The look of the Sword Dancer job has been adjusted to match the garb of the legendary warrior Fa Mulan.
It's a perfect fit, since the Sword Dancer's style and abilities are already based on Chinese sword fighting.

LIMITED-TIME: FESTIVE RIVERSTONE CAMP!
The town has been decorated with lights and lanterns, and the classic town music has been rearranged using
traditional Chinese instruments mixed with original soundtrack instruments.

LIMITED-TIME: NEW SPLASH ART!
Enjoy a beautiful new loading screen painted by Grace Liu. You can download it as wallpaper for your desktop here:
[link will be here]

PERMANENT NEW CONTENT: THREE MONSTERS!
Encounter three strange new beasts: the confused, chaotic DiJiang (lower level), the bringer of fire Bifang (mid-level),
and the incredibly powerful Nian (high level). During the celebration, you will find these monsters more frequently;
after it ends, they will be rare spawns.

PERMANENT NEW CONTENT: FIVE LEGENDARY ITEMS!
We've created four new legendary weapons plus a new legendary accessory based on Chinese mythology, all with new and
unique effects and sprites. If you have the Legend of Shara DLC, these effects can also be discovered on Relic items.

----

Besides all of the above, we've fixed a handful of bugs related to monster pets thanks to your feedback.

BUGS
   o Another pass at fixing strange behavior with Doublebite Axe mod, dual wielding, weapon switching,
      stacking (etc!)
   o Fixed deep bug that could potentially make certain effects not work if the first effect triggered
      a second one; for example, using Skewer while being equipped with the Traps magic mod
      would cause the movement component of Skewer to not work
   o Fixed error when loading pets in a New Game Plus or Savage World file; pets were not loaded at
      the correct XP level sometimes
   o Fixed issue where buddied-up corral pets would sometimes disappear and go back to the corral on load
   o Fixed some magic mods using wrong data from upcoming patch content

CONTENT/GAMEPLAY
   o Lunar New Year has arrived in Tangledeep!

LOCALIZATION
   o Revised certain Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish localizations
   o Fixed missing Japanese characters

Happy Lunar New Year, and good luck, adventurers!

# Source: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/628770/view/3131691755164433162

GOG Offline Installer (29.01.2022 02:15 CET):
   o Lin:   1.52g (53273)
   o Win: 1.52g (53272)
   o Mac: 1.52g (53272)
# Info: After starting it shows up ingame as "Build 1/27/22 1.52h LNY, Legend of Shara, Dawn of Dragons".
Post edited February 02, 2022 by JMB9
1.53a

Minor Patch

The Lunar New Year event has ended. However, you can now change active special events at the wardrobe for a fee!

___
Fr., 19. August 2022

Small Bugfix Build

This patch addresses a few edge case issues that can stop a save file from loading, related to corrupted save files (various levels of corruption!) It also addresses an issue where you could somehow have innate skills/bonuses from a job other than your own, making it impossible to do job trials.

___

Do., 19. Januar

small changes

Patch 1.53k bug fix!

Hello adventurers! Today we have a minor (but helpful) bug fix patch that restores Challenges functionality, fixes the minimap toggle button, and circumvents corrupted shared bank files.
Post edited April 15, 2023 by chyper0815