It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After Installation of Version 1.5.10 (with all Addons) i cant choose Possessors as starting class.
In "Addons" i can read, the Addon " Possessor Bonus Class" - Donator Status: disabled.

Can you fix this?
This question / problem has been solved by Fortukimage
I was able to re-enable it by redeeming the game key in the game's website (you need to create an account there, if you haven't already). Look for "Key Redeem" on the left side under "Menu".
Anomandaris_Purake: I was able to re-enable it by redeeming the game key in the game's website (you need to create an account there, if you haven't already). Look for "Key Redeem" on the left side under "Menu".
Yes, online mode is one possibiilty. I still have not downloaded 1.5.10, but 1.5.9 works without any problems in offline mode on my Arch Linux system. All DLCs and the bonus class are unlocked.
@mk47at:
As far as i remember, in 1.5.9 is Possessors Bonus Class enabled, but not in 1.5.10.

@Anomandaris_Purake:
Thanks for your reminder, i was not aware.
I use mostly the online mode, but skipped the activation with code (cause i didnt need it).
When i want to start with Possessors class, so this is a option.
Actually i am trying the new classes/races, an cultist and a cursed krog :D
dk123: @mk47at:
As far as i remember, in 1.5.9 is Possessors Bonus Class enabled, but not in 1.5.10.
Correct. Offline mode in GOG's version of 1.5.10 is broken.
Okay, so if 1.5.10 is broken then how do I download 1.5.9? I don't see any way to do this.
oh God. Please, dont tell me that its still a thing. I've doubled my purchase on GoG after steam version got this online authentification bs. If now its there too - I ll beg for a refund, coz thats drm bs
by the way. Am I the one, who notice that linux versions of DLCs are 1.5.9, while everything else (windows/mac versions and base linux game) are 1.5.10?
Can you get Donor Status (and Possessor class, etc) on an air-gapped box? Or can you only get Donor Status from a computer on the internet?
You can't get Donor status without activation, but apparently you're supposed to get the items vault and the possessor class anyway. They show up for me under the addons menu. Those are the only important offline things that you get from Donor status.

However, the possessor addon is disabled. Going from what other people are saying in this thread, this is a bug. A bug which hasn't been fixed since at least May.
Okay, I was wrong. Nothing works. The item vault addon says that it's active but vault itself, in the fortress, just asks for money and won't do anything.

I was also wrong about these two things being the only important offline things - there's also the mirror of reflections, and I don't know what else that I might have missed.

This is bullshit. I was so happy to see Maj-Eyal on GOG, but why even sell on GOG if you're just going to crap on your own game like this?
guises: Okay, I was wrong. Nothing works. The item vault addon says that it's active but vault itself, in the fortress, just asks for money and won't do anything.

I was also wrong about these two things being the only important offline things - there's also the mirror of reflections, and I don't know what else that I might have missed.

This is bullshit. I was so happy to see Maj-Eyal on GOG, but why even sell on GOG if you're just going to crap on your own game like this?
If you have a ToME account, you can ask dev on their site. I never seen him being active on GoG forums and he only episodically appear on steam (but there is a thread about telemetry overall and situation with gog installation, where he used to write in past: https://steamcommunity.com/app/259680/discussions/1/1368380934251904474/?ctp=5 )
Okay, thanks. Another thread to keep an eye on anyway, while we wait for an update.
I've just wanted to clarify one thing from the Steam discussion:

GOG goged up massively when they changed the DLC version numbers (Ashes 1.0.6, Embers 1.0.4) to that of the base game (which was 1.5.9 at that point). Even the Windows version of the DLC has not changed, but GOG created new installers to update their wrong version number (1.5.10), while they didn't do this for the Linux version.

TL;DR: Although GOG's deliberately falsified version numbers may indicate something else, the Linux version of the DLCs are up to date.
dk123:
mk47at:
guises:
Gekko_Dekko:
I've checked and this bug has been fixed in the new 1.5.10b version for Windows. Since the Linux version is also 1.5.10b now, I'm assuming that it has also been fixed in that version. The developer posted here to explain that it was a bug in this thread: https://www.gog.com/forum/tales_of_majeyal/disabled_classes_and_donator_features/