It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/system_shock_2_v243_patch

I know, the very idea that we GoG users have to ask for an update for a game that's over 15 years old is absurd to say the least.

Also: I am aware that you can get this update elsewhere but as far as I am concerned, officially getting the update here just like how Steam did would only be fair.
the GOG tweaked update has been available here for quite some time now.
voodoo47: the GOG tweaked update has been available here for quite some time now.
Excuse me, but what does "GOG tweaked" mean?

EDIT: Okay I see, they are tweaked to suit the GoG version of the game. But still, I would much prefer that we got an OFFICIAL version of that update just like how Steam did. Also that linux port...
Post edited March 31, 2015 by Gengar78
the current GOG update has been community prepared just like the 2.43 update I've linked. it basically just needs to be wrapped into the GOG installer and it's official.

steam is using the very same package, downloaded from that link I've posted.
Post edited March 31, 2015 by voodoo47
voodoo47: the current GOG update has been community prepared just like the 2.43 update I've linked. it basically just needs to be wrapped into the GOG installer and it's official.

steam is using the very same package, downloaded from that link I've posted.
(sorry for the late response)

Well the purpose of this wish is to ask GOG to add a installer with the 2.43 update already in place. So that way no wrapping is necessary. Although I am not sure this wish will ever be fulfilled considering how "active" Night Dive's is on GOG right now.