It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This game used to work on my tablet before I updated (forced updates) I tried to fix this game for a while and I gave up.

Few months later I updated to 1709 but this time I found out when I was doing a new install. I found out tablet's default resolution is 1200x1920. I had to change orientation it to landscape to fix it.

I realize this could be the reason why the game ran half screen Portrait mode.

Is there a way to trick the game thinking it's a regular 1920x1200 screen not 1200x1920. Newer games can adapt to it but older games like this can't.
panzerchaos47: This game used to work on my tablet before I updated (forced updates) I tried to fix this game for a while and I gave up.

Few months later I updated to 1709 but this time I found out when I was doing a new install. I found out tablet's default resolution is 1200x1920. I had to change orientation it to landscape to fix it.

I realize this could be the reason why the game ran half screen Portrait mode.

Is there a way to trick the game thinking it's a regular 1920x1200 screen not 1200x1920. Newer games can adapt to it but older games like this can't.
perhaps try running the game in windowed mode, I believe the gamingwiki shows you how to do this
https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Syberia#Windowed