It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Noticed this on Steam, the other day. Will you be uploading it here?
Hey! Thanks for the heads-up! The missing patch has been reported :)
Sweet news, I just bought this nice game on GoG, and it feels good to be treated like on other plateforms for the patchs. ;)
Post edited May 17, 2019 by Argelle
We're up to 1.028 and it's still behind on updates. Any chance of getting patched?
There is still a patch 1.023 :(
Mir83: There is still a patch 1.023 :(
And now the Steam version is up to 1.029.
Yeah, definitely a problem as I'm running into seriously annoying bugs that the patches fixed.
Is there any update on when the newest will be on GoG?
We are currently working on getting missing patches as fast as possible! However, we cannot promise any ETA yet :(
ponczo_: We are currently working on getting missing patches as fast as possible! However, we cannot promise any ETA yet :(
And I appreciate you're doing so. No frustration (at least, on my part) is aimed at you or GOG for this. The onus is on the developers to maintain their product. Hopefully, they'll do so, and soon.
Thanks for gettingthe 1.029 patch up, it fixed a bunch of bugs.
A week ago, 1.030 came out with a feature I've been looking forward to since the beginning - character renaming.
Could you please update it. :)