It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

askteam99: Still though. I helped remind you didn't I?...But if I didn't then I'm so sorry for being full of myself...Please don't be mad.
:(
JudasIscariot: Of course you did and I thank you for that :)
Thanks. And the main installer finished downloading. As I said I will be back in a minute.
askteam99: Still though. I helped remind you didn't I?...But if I didn't then I'm so sorry for being full of myself...Please don't be mad.
:(
Works like a charm now. Thanks GOG!...You weird freaks...(I'm kidding)
Post edited September 08, 2014 by askteam99
askteam99: Thanks. And the main installer finished downloading. As I said I will be back in a minute.
askteam99: Works like a charm now. Thanks GOG!...You weird freaks...(I'm kidding)
It sucks because I been sending support messages since the game was release on gog, and they still have not replied...
Post edited September 12, 2014 by salomj
askteam99: Thanks. And the main installer finished downloading. As I said I will be back in a minute.

Works like a charm now. Thanks GOG!...You weird freaks...(I'm kidding)
salomj: It sucks because I been sending support messages since the game was release on gog, and they still have not replied...
Sorry about that. I guess I was just the lucky one. Its not fair to you though don't get me wrong.