It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Build Version: 1.2.1.2.b0df8add
Release Date: 09/04/19
Known Issues
Troubleshooting
Bug Reporting

What's New
Please see our news announcement for details on the new features included in the Wayfarer update.

Updates
* A new label is in place near the Regent's Tears spectacle to celebrate players raising £10 000 for Special Effect by streaming on launch day.
* The HUD now provides considerably more feedback.
* London now has a new platform, the Ministries, which provides access to the Ministry of Public Decency, the Office of Works and the Horological Office.
* The Avid Horizon segment has a new platform, The Stair to the Sea, which provides access to the Quiet Sea content.
* There is now an aura around locomotives.

Bug fixes
* You may once more build bee defences at Titania.
* Discovering the fate of the Parzifal now results in an appropriate update to the journal.
* If it is not the Hour of Leaving, crew taken on at Pan will now always remember to collect their pay.
* The game should now run more smoothly in the area around Prosper and Magdalene's.
* Agents will no longer spawn quite so close to the player.
* Guest projectiles no longer cause exceptions.
* Empyrean Outrider projectiles now arc towards other agents.
* The muzzle flash on Star Seared Explorers now behaves correctly.
* The agent denial area around transit gates and several ports has been widened.
* Agents not engaged in combat will no longer occasionally become stuck in place.
* New captains will now inherit transit permits.
* Mines can now be shot down when using rockets or the Wrath of Heaven.
* The Provisioning tutorial tip now triggers when it should.
* Fuel efficiency is now displayed correctly in the engineyard.
* The victory screen now fades in over an appropriate amount of time.
* Interfaces will no longer become transparent after reloading.
* Graphical artifacts have been removed from quality icons.
* Prospect titles no longer overflow in the bazaar interface.
* The special prospect tag is no longer visible in the bazaar.
* UI sound effects may now be muted.
* Controller focus will no longer jump to the bank when assigning equipment to your locomotive.
* Controller focus will no longer move to the engineyard when equipping officers.
* The 'Perhaps Not' option can now always be selected with a controller.
* Controllers now properly scroll the chart even after death or returning to the title screen.
* Various typos have been removed.
Post edited April 09, 2019 by FailbetterFuzz
yay! great game is getting even greater!
The version I see (in game or from my GOG account page) is still 1.2.0.4.20d30549, is there a delay before the update becomes available or is it some other issue?
seeschloss: The version I see (in game or from my GOG account page) is still 1.2.0.4.20d30549, is there a delay before the update becomes available or is it some other issue?
nope, mind was updated as the update was released.
seeschloss: (…)
falloutttt: (…)
On GOG DRM-free installers are always delayed compared to Galaxy installation, so you have to wait a couple days if you want a DRM-free experience.

EDIT: Actually I checked and the DRM-free installers for 1.2.1.2 are now available.
Post edited April 11, 2019 by vv221