It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

I have donwload and installed the game but when i run it i have the error message:

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022)

Can someone help me ?

Thanks
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
isohmetrie: Hello,

I have donwload and installed the game but when i run it i have the error message:

Can someone help me ?

Thanks
This is a common issue with certain games lately.

In the Control Panel (not Settings), go to Programs and Features -> Turn Windows features on and Off. Open the Legacy Components section and tick DirectPlay. Reboot the computer afterwards just to be sure it's properly loaded.
Post edited August 01, 2017 by Plokite_Wolf
isohmetrie: Hello,

Can someone help me ?

Thanks
Plokite_Wolf: This is a common issue with certain games lately.

In the Control Panel (not Settings), go to Programs and Features -> Turn Windows features on and Off. Open the Legacy Components section and tick DirectPlay. Reboot the computer afterwards just to be sure it's properly loaded.
Hello,

Thanks for your help it works, but i had to do a "Run programs made for previous versions of Windows" also.

Anyway, thanks again