It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is a bug where upon unlocking all the secrets and you get towards the end. I'd advice if you are going along that route to stop playing before you get to the meet the council mission as things get real broken there and it will screw up the story.

What happens is upon completing that mission you get the decision page but it contains no text attempting to select them does nothing. So if you exit out and then go to continue it starts as if you chose to go to the mountain rather than the council then when the next level loads its for a level that is unrelated to the cut scene you got. Anyway whatever the case you probably want to sit back and wait for them to fix it.
Cusith: What happens is upon completing that mission you get the decision page but it contains no text attempting to select them does nothing. So if you exit out and then go to continue it starts as if you chose to go to the mountain rather than the council then when the next level loads its for a level that is unrelated to the cut scene you got. Anyway whatever the case you probably want to sit back and wait for them to fix it.
I've actually had that one too. The way the mouse is implemented in the game is somehow buggy and this bug is related to that fact*. If you have a controller, you could turn it on, and you could select one of the options, which will allow you to see, how the story went.

But yes, if you exit at this point, for some reason the game will think, that you have taken a completely different path and play a unrelated cutscene (I think it's the one you get for one of the normal stories).

*) To be frank - while Stories is a great game, it has its own colony of small technical bugs it sometimes releases on an unsuspecting player.