It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there a way to get my money back? It seams like the Linux version gets no more support...
Same problem here. But it is not GoGs fault, so I want my money back from Paradox.
I have the same money paid like the Windows user, but I did not get the same content...
Terrible bad style from Paradox...
Post edited March 20, 2019 by PresetM
PresetM: Same problem here. But it is not GoGs fault, so I want my money back from Paradox.
I have the same money paid like the Windows user, but I did not get the same content...
Terrible bad style from Paradox...
It's not true because the Paradox and Steam Linux version have been updated.However,i also really hope that the GOG version will be also updated on GOG as well.
Cordially.
Post edited March 20, 2019 by Dylan2
Dylan2: However,i also really hope that the GOG version will be also updated on GOG as well.
Indeed; I do not wish for my money back - I simply wish for my favorite game platform (GoG) to update my favorite game (Stellaris) in a timely manner. I understand a bit of delay, but with 2.2.4 being the latest Linux patch published on GoG, we are now several weeks behind the publishing cycle elsewhere. This is particularly noticeable since 2.2.6 implemented fixes for quite a few annoying bugs and repaired compatibility with several popular mods. Hopefully, this will be remedied soon.
Post edited March 21, 2019 by nn7klfdn2ld
Dylan2: However,i also really hope that the GOG version will be also updated on GOG as well.
nn7klfdn2ld: Indeed; I do not wish for my money back - I simply wish for my favorite game platform (GoG) to update my favorite game (Stellaris) in a timely manner. I understand a bit of delay, but with 2.2.4 being the latest Linux patch published on GoG, we are now several weeks behind the publishing cycle elsewhere. This is particularly noticeable since 2.2.6 implemented fixes for quite a few annoying bugs and repaired compatibility with several popular mods. Hopefully, this will be remedied soon.
I think the Linux version got now updated to 2.2.6.4.
Post edited March 21, 2019 by iregart
Splendid. Thanks for the heads up.