It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1. It is currently not possible to play cross-platform multiplayer with friends on steam or paradox because the version numbers do not match up. Paradox released a 2.2.1 hotfix which so far has not arrived on GOG. Did anyone else have a try at it or maybe even knows of a workaround? I myself am on Linux but I suppose this should affect Windows players as well.

2. I preordered Megacorp and see it in my game downloads. However, under the tab serial keys, where all the keys for Stellaris are located, there is no entry for Megacorp. I figured I could circumvent problem 1) by adding the game to my Paradox account and just download their own version of the game, which is more up to date. This works for all the item but I can not download Megacorp from Paradox because I am missing the serial key for it. Is the serial key maybe also saved saved somewhere else? Has anyone here got a serrial key entry for Megacorp in his GOG library?

cheers
Phishy
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
2. Has been solved by contacting Paradox support with details about the GOG purchase and having them manually unlock the DLC there.

1. Is still an issue
evilphish: 1. It is currently not possible to play cross-platform multiplayer with friends on steam or paradox because the version numbers do not match up. Paradox released a 2.2.1 hotfix which so far has not arrived on GOG. Did anyone else have a try at it or maybe even knows of a workaround? I myself am on Linux but I suppose this should affect Windows players as well.
GoG is now on version 2.2.2 which is compatible with the 2.2.2 beta patch on Steam. That should allow you to play with you friend.