It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, can anyone provide information when 2.2.5 version of Stellaris for Linux will be released on GOG?
Since 2.2.5 was released almost a week ago, I'm non stop looking for the Linux download.
Still nothing........
Looks like Windows 2.2.6 version will be out before Linux 2.2.5.......
Well played......
Post edited February 09, 2019 by setuid0
Did they really forget the Linux version?
setuid0: Did they really forget the Linux version?
As far as I know they released it on Steam.
You are correct, the Steam Linux Version is already on Version 2.2.5.
What is happening here?

They really forgot about it and now we have the weekend, so the likelihood for an update in the coming days is pretty small too. IIt's like my worst nightmare and I can't wake up :,(
Post edited February 09, 2019 by setuid0
bump.... still no Linux patch...... weeks have passed, literally...... this can't be real......
Post edited February 10, 2019 by setuid0
setuid0: bump.... still no Linux patch...... weeks have passed, literally...... this can't be real......
I know how you feel, can't wait to test fixed gaia terraforming and strike crafts.
The weekend has passed! Let us hope the patch will hit soon on Linux :-) I'm still super hyped!

Much love to GOG and Paradox <3
setuid0: The weekend has passed! Let us hope the patch will hit soon on Linux :-) I'm still super hyped!

Much love to GOG and Paradox <3
Actually I am very grateful to Paradox for Linux version of Stellaris but for released 2.2.x in such horrible condition I want to hit the responsible person with a wooden hammer to find out empty space existence in his head.
BTW just looked at your avatar, are you a Gentoo user? :-)
Yes =) I'm using Gentoo on all my systems for almost 20 years now <3
Post edited February 11, 2019 by setuid0
setuid0: Yes =) I'm using Gentoo on all my systems for almost 20 years now <3
uname -a
Linux mrak-pc 4.14.83-gentoo #1 SMP x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 760 @ 2.80GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
We are colleagues in a way :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjGSMUep6_4

yes, we are :-) and with DXVK the future is bright!
Post edited February 11, 2019 by setuid0
Will there be a 2.2.5 Linux version on Gog?
setuid0: Will there be a 2.2.5 Linux version on Gog?
GOG support remains silent.