It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Are you crazy?? It almost destroyed my card you idiots!
EchoOfMidgar: Are you crazy?? It almost destroyed my card you idiots!
?

I think I must have started drinking early because eI don't understand!
Post edited December 24, 2020 by THEBROTHERHOOD
EchoOfMidgar: Are you crazy?? It almost destroyed my card you idiots!
THEBROTHERHOOD: ?

I am sorry for my language and I certainly did not want to be rude, but the game almost destroyed my RTX 3070 /and you know how "much" available these cards are nowadays so buying a new one is almost impossible/ because in the menu (STATIS BONE TOTEM DEMO) the game ran at over 1000 FPS. There is no fps limiter there.
Post edited December 25, 2020 by EchoOfMidgar
THEBROTHERHOOD: ?

EchoOfMidgar: I am sorry for my language and I certainly did not want to be rude, but the game almost destroyed my RTX 3070 /and you know how "much" available these cards are nowadays so buying a new one is almost impossible/ because in the menu (STATIS BONE TOTEM DEMO) the game ran at over 1000 FPS. There is no fps limiter there.
Interesting, thanks for the feedback. I think I will add a 120 fps cap in for the mega cards on first load.
EchoOfMidgar: I am sorry for my language and I certainly did not want to be rude, but the game almost destroyed my RTX 3070 /and you know how "much" available these cards are nowadays so buying a new one is almost impossible/ because in the menu (STATIS BONE TOTEM DEMO) the game ran at over 1000 FPS. There is no fps limiter there.
THEBROTHERHOOD: Interesting, thanks for the feedback. I think I will add a 120 fps cap in for the mega cards on first load.
So funny
THEBROTHERHOOD: Interesting, thanks for the feedback. I think I will add a 120 fps cap in for the mega cards on first load.
EchoOfMidgar: So funny
;I've been doing some tests and it should cap at 60fps on load, not sure how it hit 1000fps.