It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We've just pushed a new patch, and the Legacies DLC is now available. Official announce and patch notes can be found here.
Apparently GOG doesn't have it up yet.
Nightshade: Apparently GOG doesn't have it up yet.
I'm pretty sure it is live on GOG, at least via Galaxy. (Here's a link.) But the direct-download versions sometimes take a day or so to go live.
Post edited October 20, 2017 by ashdar_games_inc
Could be. I don't do clients, so I only know about the direct version.
Nightshade: Could be. I don't do clients, so I only know about the direct version.
Ok, I think I see the problem. It looks like our contact at GoG has updated the direct download DLC content, but, the base game patch isn't up yet. I'll send him an email about the issue -- should be sorted out soon.
Thanks.
I have GOG Galaxy and for a few days now, Stars in Shadow is perpetually trying to update - and is failing to do so. Could you please fix the issue?? It is causing performance freezes on my computer.... :(
Wennejoekel: I have GOG Galaxy and for a few days now, Stars in Shadow is perpetually trying to update - and is failing to do so. Could you please fix the issue?? It is causing performance freezes on my computer.... :(
You need to open a ticket and let GOG support know about the problem.
Wennejoekel: I have GOG Galaxy and for a few days now, Stars in Shadow is perpetually trying to update - and is failing to do so. Could you please fix the issue?? It is causing performance freezes on my computer.... :(
alcaray: You need to open a ticket and let GOG support know about the problem.
Thanks. I just did. Hope it helps!