It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Error on launch: "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR120.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

I downloaded from gog galaxy.
If i launch from gog galaxy i get no error, but no launch.
If i go to source folder and try to launch using the .bat file or the Gamelauncher.exe or GameLauncher_win10.exe it gives this error about MSVcr120.dll

I have repaired, uninstalled and reinstalled, did a restart of computer but still same error.
Installed Direct x 2010 runtimes.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
I haven't been able to play the game once yet.

The websites offering the .dll seem shady as hell.
Anyone know where i can get this without risking infection?
For anyone who sees this who runs into the same error. I found the problem.

This file is in the Microsoft C ++ redistributable 2013 update.

It was annoying as I seen posts online saying it was 2012 the 120 - represented the year, 110 was 2011 and 100 for 2010. This was not the case.

I had the C++ redistributable files from 2005 up to 2018, but not 2013, you would think the new ones would of had this file. Don't know why you have to download multiple collections. Why they don't just put the old files in the newest one so if you download the 2020 version you get all that came before?

Also why no mention of this needed, or added to the install. I have countless gog and steam installs and never had this problem.
Only 2015, 2017 and 2019 come in a single package. For the older ones, you have to install each one of them separately.

Here's a couple of articles than can shed a bit of more light on this subject.